Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

logo

Stages of change

2024-06-25 11:19 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

What have you learned?

2024-06-19 12:26 AM

Quit Smoking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.762 posts in 47.062 threads.

160,845 Members

Please welcome our newest members: iloveludlow, maddshp, Sinea, MANA MARIE, mandie1991

Babbling & Rambling

17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
TY Everyone!! I am so excited!! My daughter and I went to our workout place; then we came home and went to the pool for 4 hrs =) I powerwashed the pavillion area...WOW!! It was hot!! We came home where I went to take a nap...I was tired!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 219 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $42 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
  • Quit Meter

$36,781.52

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 428 Hours: 11

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 53

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was partly biting my nails off becuase they were yellow. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 803 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $160 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you're feeling better Duckie and congrats on your 3 week quit :) :)Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 508 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $132 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 772 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duckie if you read my posts, I have said that I only ever really got to three weeks, then failed. I was so chuffed when I got to three weeks. That was 2 weeks ago tomorrow.. I am still going. Yay for quitting the NRT.. and getting nicotine out of your body! You really are doing so well. We walk this path together. Keep going.. you are doing great! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 869 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �255 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
17 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duckie, congrats on your three weeks keep on quiting. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 582 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $220 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi all, I was thinking about the same thing, this is the first time i have passed the 3 week point, and yes i am feeling a better sense of calm. I always remind myself of the horrible early days, and how much more relaxed i feel today. This whole addiction thing is horrible and stupid, now, when i think of cigi's i tell myself "dont waste your time or energy: because they are so easy to obtain we have all made a concious choice not to fall into the trap again...I have to say congrats to you all its the most encouraging thing to read your journeys and triumphs, i am still a newbie and always look at the long timers here, they are the best example of true success and so much knowledge and support, cheers to all on our road to freedom, all the best jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 487 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $175.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, me too on both those things. I always seemed to have trouble with three weeks but sailed right past it this time. I also bite my nails but my one week reward was getting them done and I don't bite them then so I have quit biting them now. I was also working out but I lost my gym membership this week so i have to figure out what to do now. I am going to walk my puppy a lot for one thing, and try to get a hold of some exersize videos or something. I am really going to miss that gym membership. Anyways, we sure have a lot in common. I will be 30 days soon if you believe it! I will be stepping down on the patch in two days. Love, mama [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,135 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $159.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
  • Quit Meter

$75,042.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6533 Hours: 2

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 51

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
3 Weeks Kicks Ash! You are well on your way to a lifelong success! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 66 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,980 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $264 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$54,576.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5964 Hours: 4

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Duckie, Thanks for keeping us posted. Have fun at the pool. Danielle ___________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
TY everyone =) I am feeling so much peace right now. Everything is so blissfuly calm at the moment. I truely havent felt like this before. Everything in my life had always been in teh fast lane and now...it is like ice skating, everything is so smooth...like a vanilla milkshake! HA! I decided not to go to the birthday party. I trust myself completely but being around smoke could cause me to cough even more than what I have been doing for the last few weeks. I do not want to go back to that place ever again. I know the tightness will slowly subside but I am afraid if I go near the smoke, it will come back again. Once bitten, twice shy? Ok, I am going to head to the pool and do some laps. And Josie? TY for posting the panic site again. I truely believe b/t the allergic reaction to the patch, the stress I was under for 2 mons, then my smoking quit, and then healing from smoking, I think I can honestly say it's panic that has caused a lot of trubs for me. Traci [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 164 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
  • Quit Meter

$36,781.52

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 428 Hours: 11

Minutes: 34 Seconds: 53

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: