Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

8 GREAT Years of FREEDOM!!!

8 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Jim!

Immense quit, immense quitter and immense supporter of this site!

Clink. clink   
  • Quit Meter

$56,815.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1125 Hours: 5

Minutes: 50 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

8 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Don! Was happy to get your email! So happy to hear that you are doing well! Will be writing again soon!

Hi Ashley!  Glad I forced myself to find time to check in!  My bride and I retired almost 2 years ago and my online time had decreased by half!  I'll try to check in more often, but it sometimes seems I'm busier now than when we were working! We bought a truck-camper and have been doing a bit of traveling.  We love the new truck, too!  Still has that new-car smell after 1 1/2 years!  BTW... That $12,831.88 I saved from quitting helped pay for our truck camper!  What a great reward! Thanks for your help!

Hey Stickin' !  Happy to see that you're still stopping by!  Your words of encouragement in the early days of my quit were very beneficial to my success! I happened to re-read on of your posts the other day!  Glad to see that you are still stopping by and Sticking to It!  

CLINK!!!

Jim

• Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 21

Minutes: 37 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

8 years ago 0 1985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Such as great quitter Jim! A splendidly successful journey you have had. But I must say, you definitely had the will and perseverance, and your success was all to do with you, your will to achieve and your stick to it ness. Dennis
8 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for logging in and inspiring us Hot SiO. It is great to see you.

Also, CONGRATULATIONS on 8 years. Amazing!

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on 8 smoke-free years Jim. A huge achievement. Excellent for You !!!!! breather
8 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Y'all!!!

I missed logging in to celebrate my anniversary by a couple of days, but at least I remembered to log in this year!   I am one fortunate quitter who found this site when it was in it's prime!   There were so many quit buddies logging in and supporting everyone else it was almost impossible not to become a successful quitter!  I want to thank everyone for your love and support, for I still believe that you all had a part in saving my life!!! 

To those of you here who are fighting your addiction, never lose faith!  You CAN do it!  If I can defeat the nico-demon after a 37 year addiction, you can too!  Take it one minute, one hour and one day at a time!  Remember, NOPE.... Not One Puff Ever!!!   AND  Reward yourself, reward yourself, reward yourself!!!  You are so worth it!!!

Again, thanks to everyone here, especially you who were here to help me along 8 years ago!  Try to stop by every now and then and share some of your wisdom with those who are still logging on!  You can still help! ;~)

CLINK!!!

Jim

• Quit Meter

$44,287.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1059 Hours: 21

Minutes: 37 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter