Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

ONLY 2 more weeks ... JUST 14 more days!

16 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rachel, It's so good to see you here! ONLY 2 more weeks to the BIG 4 Years!!! What a delight it will be to share it with you! What an achievement - you should be very proud! Best Wishes from us both, una d1323 :) & Penitent d1364 :)
  • Quit Meter

$56,870.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1126 Hours: 8

Minutes: 51 Seconds: 21

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 672 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Phillip, ain't life grant old timer !. I often wondered what happened to you good to see life is treating you well... you still keep up with the swimming ? Hey Ed, you o.k. there dude ? There's no mistaking your devotion to the cause & to the people of this site Mr ED, also congrats to the talking horse of course.. thumbs, i mean feathers up old friend. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1136 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 39,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7,384.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 166 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
  • Quit Meter

$12,524.52

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 626 Hours: 14

Minutes: 49 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 201 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So I am still celebrating and it is down to 6 more days! TADA! I want to simply repeat some of what I said in this thread at the very beginning. :) [b][quote] Persistance, Pro-action, Passion... A few of the possible actions that have got me through. Persistant changing of action was what got me through. For the ability to be able to do that I am so grateful. I am so glad that as human beings we had the ability to choose. Just another few days and I will be just that much farther away from the world I lived in all those 700 plus plus plus days ago. Imagine 35 plus years of smoking ... longer than any other aspect of my life and yet, through persistant choice, I was able to change all of that. Congratulations to all of you quitters no matter if you are contemplating or you have thousands of days behind you. Quitting smoking is the best thing that I ever did for my life. To those of you on this quit journey I extend my hand and honour you for tackling a task that can be daunting and challenging but at the same time, life affirming, life saving and totally fulfilling. Just 14 more days and I will be at yet another major milestone. Sorry I don't get a chance to post very often and I do watch all the new and old quitters coming and going. I do feel and share the agony and the ecstacy of what happens on the journey to freedom from the addiction to nicotine. [/quote][/b] At this moment so much of this, my last quit, is really about choice and what I choose to do. Bon Chance One and ALL! Good luck and be strong. Despite everything I am still counting down the days and still sharing what is happening to me in the big quit adventure. Cheers Peace Out Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 723 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 18,075 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6,145.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 122 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Riverdale man! It is so good to see you and share your 2 year anniversary! I love to celebrate the accomplishments of those people who were there at the beginning of my quit - You were/are always a great inspiration! Congratulations on 2 years! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 517 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 10,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,585.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mr. Ed you do so much for this site and many of us do appreciate it, but you were so cruel when you said "Your absence will be appreciated by many here(ie people who actually do stuff on the site)" I think we all do what we can and when we can. I can not judge others, can you? Do you really know what keeps some away and some not. I don't. So let's see the softer and gentle side of Mr. Ed. I miss seeing some of the oldtimers. I often wonder about them and it gives me great pleasure to see them pop back in and to see that they are still smoke free. Now isn't that what it is all about, staying smoke free? Keep the Quit Sparky [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]4/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 286 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,860 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $858.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
16 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Riverdaleman, I know you don't recognise my name, I have been coming around here for quite awhile. I am using a different name now because I had soooo many quits that I wanted to start this one fresh. You would have known me as Just4Today. Ring a bell? Anyways, I am so glad to see you back here so we can celebrate your 2 years! YOU had a huge impact on me. Your support was very much appreciated and even tho I made some poor choices (and went back to smoking) you remain for me, a wonderful part of the SSC and I miss you! :) Keep Coming Back! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]12/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,225 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $588.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations! Keep up the great work! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on 2 YEARS!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 727 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21,810 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �5,452.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 118 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
16 years ago 0 141 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Phillip! Your enthusiasm is contagious! I'm so happy for you! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/3/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 350 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $126.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 55
16 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Rachel, Please make it an urgent project of yours to alert everybody in your area to a quitter whose efforts guarantee that they will all celebrate their quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 727 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 21,810 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �5,452.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 118 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: