Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

BEACH BOOGIE BASH - MARCHMELLOW STYLE!

16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sven & Jorge are on their way, in their speedo's, & I'm sending some more beer along with them! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $627.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'll never forget the time my wife and I visited her parents. They didn't know I smoked and I was dieing for a cig. I dressed in shorts and a tank top and told them I was going jogging. I ran for about 4 blocks, enough to be sweaty and out of breath, and also far enough away so the in-laws wouldn't see me. I stopped to a walk, pulled out a cig from the back of my shorts, and lit it up. I didn't notice that three different people around me stopped what they were doing and looked at me in disbelief. One started laughing. Now that I think about it, I would of laughed too if I saw a jogger today stop to walk and light one up... Bart [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,780 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $897.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 710 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I did the dentist thing also had to hold my lips around the cig. to be able to puff in, oh were we the silliest back in the day!!!!! hugs and prayers, Bobbi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/27/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 104 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,120 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $260.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
aloha, I have always smoked right out of the dentist's office, too & thought it was the weirdest thing not to mention ridiculous with 1/2 my face frozen & drool running down my chin. The worst thing I ever did to feed the junkie was go outside the hospital to smoke in -30 degrees in a wheelchair bundled up in jammies & a ski jacket with a blanket wrapped around my leg so my skin graft would stay warm, right after my freakin' cancer surgery. I felt like such a moron when other smokers would ask about my leg that I lied & said I broke it skiing. My silliest coping strategy is probably shouting WOOHOO!!, I actually do that. There, I showed you mine! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $627.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Awfully quiet around here......perhaps we need to borrow Sven & Joerge from the Mayflowers....massages anyone, I know I need one, woke up with a sore back, think I may need a new hammock. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 126 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,329.30 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ok..i'm gonna wait a little bit more for some stories before i start feeling like the little girl who lowered her drawers when someone said "I'll show you mine.." I was the one who said it after all...lol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 109 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $741.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
boxerfan This is how I picture century beach...with striped cabanas all along it...and of course march mellowville cabanas clustered together A non-stinky car is a nice reward..but maybe out of range for many..lol Now, how about a cruise? That could be fun...even tho we did just get off one....lol I am going to the Big Island in 10 days. Nice to visit my friend not smoking...last time I spent so much time outside smoking any stories, folks? -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 109 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,360 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $741.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aloha, You complimented my beach pic in another thread. I took this pic at Passion Island off the coast of Cozumel. Hubby and I took a cruise last December and visited this amazing place. The water is beautiful, and the sand is almost like powder. They have a cabana type restaurant with Mexican cuisine prepared by native Mayans. Ohh, and there is a bar, too. Pina coladas were fantastic! Imagine sitting under a straw umbrella and having Corona beers and pina coladas served to you! It was a beautiful and relaxing place! I'd love to reward myself with another trip there as a non-smoker. Boxerfan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $510.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I got a new car last week....and it won't be stinky from smoke :) Actually, I was getting the car regardless, but I've decided that it's a great reward! Since I'm watching what I eat, I'm try to stay away from edible rewards. Boxerfan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $510.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Roast up some Marshmellows for Aloha, try the March Mellowville Martini, it has a mini marshmellow in it. The sun has gone down and the fire is higher, everyone is gathering on the beach in front of the fire. Anybody got any cool reward ideas for reaching the beach? :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,125 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,318.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48

Reading this thread: