Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,543 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

MAY COMPANY : PLEASE CHECK IN !

17 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Danielle. I do feel great. Hi Lilly. Glad to hear you're doing better. I feel better myself. I did have a few bad cravings that were again stress related, but smoking will never be an option ever again. I dealt with them head on and survived, whoo hoo!! I haven't lost anymore weight, but haven't gained either. I've been mentally preparing myself to really watch what I'm eating starting again today. That will give me 2 full months to lose the last 10-15 pounds. I wish I could afford lipo suction of the stomach. Glad to hear you're doing well. Can't beleive we only have 2 more months for a whole year of not smoking. It went by very quickly for me. I hope you are planning a great reward for yourself!! regards, Carol [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 308 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,170 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $924 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 29 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! Look at you two! Your quit meters are very impressive! Keep up the great progress! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi D2Q, How are you doing? I am feeling so much better, thank goodness. I was a real misery guts in Feb. but March has been great and getting better. You doing OK? Give me all your news! Best regards Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 324 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,740 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1620 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 42 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
  • Quit Meter

$295,217.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5382 Hours: 23

Minutes: 2 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Lilly. I'm glad you were able to figure out the problem. I'm sure you will begin to lose the weight now. Me along with 13 other women at my work started "The Biggest Loser" competition. There are 7 groups of 2 and each person paid $10 to join and have to pay $5 every week that we gain weight(yes we get weighed in at work every Monday morning, but there is only 1 "weight keeper" and only she knows our true weight). We started the week after Thanksgiving and so far we have lost a total of 152 pounds. I've lost 12 pounds and feel great. I only gained 1 of the weeks and it was the week after X-mas, 1/2 a pound. I started excersing this past week and feel like I've lost more so Monday's weigh in should be a good one. I am determined to lose 20 more pounds by summer and have never felt healthier than I do right now. Best of luck to you and your weight loss program. If we can quit smoking, we can surely do this. Take care and best of luck to you. D2q [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 249 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,991 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $747 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
I can't beleive it either. Soooo glad it has gotten easier. Congrats to you too and I hope to hear you lost 10 pounds by next month. Stay strong - stay quit (and skinny ;p) D2Q [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 249 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,993 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $747 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
Hi Lilly. Okay you win, your stress is greater. We ended our contest at the end of February. We lost a total of 207 pounds among 14 woman!! I lost 17 pounds, but believe I put on 4 since. This MOnday we are starting a maintenance plane that will run through the end of May. You get weighed in on Monday and every week you get weighed and if you ever go above your intitial weight, you pay 5 bucks to the pot. It will helpkeep me on track. I'd like to lose 12 more by June to get to my goal weight of 150 which wouldn't be too bad for a 5'8'' 41 year old mom. I bet you will get moving again real soon. Remembr that we have accomplished the hardest thing ever and we deserve a break once in awhile. Best regards to you. D2Q [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 284 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,689 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $852 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Hi Lilly. Doing okay. I've had a little stress the past week or so and seem to be missing again. can you beleive 9 months and I'm missing??? Oh well, I will never light up again, but kind of threw me for a loop. Hope all is well with you and Congrats to allof us. D2Q [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 283 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,670 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $849 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 26 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Hi guys, I'm still here!! Congrats to all of us!! I am currently in a good place and have been NOPE since the start which really makes me feel GREAT!! A couple of weeks ago I had a rough few days which was weird, but as usual it went away. I think it was the start of the holiday stress. Smoking is not an option so I keep going one day at a time and know each day will get better. Happy Holidays to everyone. D2Q [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 191 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,832 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $573 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Hi Lilly. Happy New Year to you too!!! yes it does feel great. I too have been NOPE since I quit back in May and it feels marvelous. It is getting soooo much easier every day and I know in my heart I am now a non smoker. Smoking is part of my past and the furure is looking great. I am now focusing more on getting active and losing the 10 pounds I gained since May (plus about 20 more). I do still read the posts every now and then, but I don't have the opportunity like I did before. Best wishes to all!! D2Q [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 220 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,413 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $660 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 20 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Happy February, May Company quitters, hope you're doing well, please check in and let me know how things are going with you....especially Determined2Quit and Shevie. I had a bit of "good" news backalong....an explanation for my excessive weight gain!! It's not due to packing in smoking as I thought but due to my thyroid gland packing in!! So now that I'm on thyroxine medication, I should have a chance to shift the weight!! Hope to hear from you soon, best regards, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 267 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,025 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1335 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
  • Quit Meter

$295,217.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5382 Hours: 23

Minutes: 2 Seconds: 54

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: