Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,551 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Taaaadaaaa! I did it! It's been a YEAR!!!! for Janet

17 years ago 0 181 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
congrats janet i wish i was ware you are and the holiday too!!!! :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Janet [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/NTFChat/Smiles/23_28_11.gif[/IMG] One year is soooooooo impressive! Congratulations.....Awesome accomplishment! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 175 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,635 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $525 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
just incredible!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 156 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,255 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1404 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
17 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh I"m so jealous - what a great reward...you're a great example as well! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 155 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,559 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $310 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,212.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5860 Hours: 15

Minutes: 28 Seconds: 14

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOOOOHOOOOO Congratulations a huge one year. Hooray. Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! Thanks for leading the way! Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 156 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,133 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1170 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 663 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Indeed, the SMOG is definitely GONE. Fantastic and inspiring job. Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy your trip and ... keep fightin' the good fight - fish [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 217 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,528 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1085 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 235 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go on one huge, awesome smoke-free year!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/19/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 280 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,614 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $952 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
17 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/congratulations204.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thumbs_up_smiley.gif[/IMG] 1 year is Fantastic Cuddles It's better to be a non-smoker with an occasional desire for a cig than a smoker with a constant desire to quit...... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,913 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $342 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, my friends, one whole year without a smoke :) I really felt the level of strength and health I have achieved the other day when I went for a swim and the waves washed over me annnnddd I rode a few....really and truly felt like a kid again. That is, not winded and don't tire quickly....it is just so absolutely wonderful. If only I knew the words to express to the newbies what a great gift to yourself to throw away the tobacco forever, BLECH!!! :) It's really true what they say about forty being the new twenty (if you don't smoke). (I can't believe we're having a thunder storm right now in So Cal and much needed since it's been so muggy and hot....record temps yesterday.) I am leaving Tuesday for a week in Hawaii with my college roomate. We have rented a condo on Maui and I can hardly wait. Altho' I don't feel the quit was as tough for me as it is for others, I truly deserve a big reward. Fortunately, she doesn't smoke....I don't know anyone who does and intend to keep it that way. I'm referring to Cherie.....I check everyday to see if she's come to her senses. It's very sad after such a long run of success. Soooooo, thanks SSC, this site has provided so much information and support. I really really love each and every one of you. If I can quit, anyone can do it :p As for advice, if you feel a strong urge to slip, come here and post first. I promise you will change your mind within a few minutes. And, Of course, excercise an hour a day.... Welcome back Bogbot, OOF, and Bogman.....are you with us again. Always so good to see members returning. It seems to be part of the process. Not many get it right the first time around. So how about a singalong. I'm getting out my ukelele and strumming (all together now) "cause I'm going to the hookeylau....hooky, hookey, hookey,hooky, hookey,hookeylau..." or maybe this one is better "tiny bubbles, in the water...."LOL. Well, you get the idea *grin*. NOPE Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/23/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,312 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1825 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Awesome Janet! One Year of Freedom!!!!! Celebrate well today because you deserve it. The freedom of being smoke free is incredible. I took a trip to the mountains and you are going to Hawaii. Being one year quit truly is cause for huge rewards! Be proud of yourself. You deserve all the pleasures that come along with being quit. I must apologize, I was going to start a thread for you in the morning. I thought your anny was tomorrow. So sorry for the confusion. Please know that you were not forgotten. I just wrote it on my calender wrong. I am so very proud of you my fellow smober. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 387 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,753 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1354.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25

Reading this thread: