Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

6-12 Club #4

17 years ago 0 562 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good grief a conga with a puppy? The training goes outthe window. A 4 lb. tooy poodle loves to jump up but we get better. Neck rubs and kisses we will train thru kind and gentle just like the quit. Make sense? wel whatever works.
Been away all day for the real world of fences and termites but now want to just gel out on the beach of the 6 12 club. Spareribs for me sounds better than crockpot chicken and dumplings. So let's just have some fun and forget the rest of the stuff as long as we keep the N.O.P.E....celebrating Healer on the Hall of Fame also.. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 211 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,509 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $422 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
Is it time for a new club or number it takes awhile to get here ..
17 years ago 0 425 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Grandma, I agree with you, who is the next one to take over? :)
Hi Alley! This is a great place to hang around, what can I get you? :)
Hi Coben! So..that is Conga :) Well, I guess I made a fool of myself but I liked it! Isn't the puppy just wonderful! Grandma brought him along. I'm so glad you came to this party, we have such a good time!
Hi Grandma, I didn't see you, I thought you were enjoying Amanda's massage? I know, you were dancing conga with Fish, didn't you? What do you think we should do with this handsome young guy? I saw a lot of pretty young girls at the beach, didn't you? Let's the party keep going :p
Marie, You wasn't here to teach me :) So, how am I supposed to do it? I did have a great time though:-)
Marie, I don't know if this is right, but I do love it! Wow, it's so long since we had a party like this! [IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g255/carinaryan/j0297013.gif[/IMG]
Marie, I love to learn Conga, why don't you show me how to do? :confuse:

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: