Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

CobenFan hits the beach tomorrow!!!

17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Cobanfan. :8|:See you guys at the beach in 79 days. In the meantime what is the caf� :confuse:This is fun Marie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 329 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 3131 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations again Cobenfan my post came out all wrong I wanted to demonstrate cool at the beach and want to know about the cafe. So you did a super great job and remember smoking is bad for your health :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 336 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 261 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YAY!! :) alison Kick the Herb to the Kerb [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,446 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
  • Quit Meter

$90,840.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8665 Hours: 19

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
and congrats again CobenFan! I'm happy I've got so many people to feed on the Beach! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 142 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,276 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1065 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sweet, you rock! Save me a spot in the sun [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 970 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $216 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Coben on your AMAZING 100 DAYS!!! you are on the beach!!! Hooray!!! :) Sorry I am a bit late over here but nevertheless today is 100 for you and I hope you are feeling great and enjoying the sweet taste of freedom while you sway in your hammock and sip a fruity drink! [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Eve144/blinkie50.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/Eve144/umbrella_lg_wht.gif[/IMG] Many Blessings and continued success friend, you've been and continue to be a phenomenal inspiration to me and you've come a long way, it's party time! Eve :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 693 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $258 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Christine, Way to go girl. Have a great day at the beach. What a journey this has been to spend with you. Fellow Shamrock Alley [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 95 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $375.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is awesome! Enjoy the sun and sand you've earned it. Julie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 296 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $131.37 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
  • Quit Meter

$166,237.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6008 Hours: 21

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Gang- Today's the big day, thanks for your wonderful wishes. I am relaxing & enjoying the day. Linda, When I saw this, I just was like "That Zyban", she's SO clever, I love it. You and that book both are awesome! Cybrduke - I told you how to put up a photo - you must be tired today. You're a good guy and we love your smile! Cuddles - hope you're doing great today, thank you for always having our backs! It comforts me to know you're here! You will be at the beach REAL soon. Can't wait to c-ya there. Trudy, we're having a campfire at the beach tonight, so make sure you gather up some blankets. Healer & I will make sure a good time is had by all. Kare ~ you are uhm, unique too - because we have a lot in common and enjoy each other's company MUCH. You're very kind and sweet. And you know when I make a promise to myself, it sticks -- ask Mr. Coben how stubborn I am that way ~LOL! SO yes, I will keep my quit, as long as you are here with me, I admire you & your taste in doggies. Josie, thanks for being there and supporting the SSC family *SMILE* NascarFan - I'm a Jamie McMurray fan - I WILL be seeing you at the beach sooner than ya think, you're doing very well. Healer - one of the sweetest and most giving people at the SSC. We love your positive and soothing energy. We are SO glad you're supporting us all along the way. You know how to put us at ease and share of yourself. Cheryl, what a great example you are too all (Awesome Quitter) thanks for taking a day to come out to the beach - I look forward to hanging out with you tonight to exchange war stories! LOL Alison - you are kicking it to the curb - heck you're almost on that cruise ship. Excellent! AlleyAnn - Hope your trip to the zoo is rain free & fun. Having you as a fellow Shamrock is great, you're a kind soul and it's wonderful to have you around. Hummy - never cravin indeed, I seem to understand this concept a little more (I said a little). Throw me over some sunblock and those towels you didn't use. Feel free to come by the beach and mingle with us beach boys & gals ! Mr. Ed, I absolutely enjoyed the steak and eggs this morning, many thanks for taking the time on the grill once again. Happy that you have won some money off the lucky Shamrocks
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI EVE, Butterfly, IslandGirl & Ron, Just posted Beach #7 to Ron & IG (did your get my birthday message in the stats parade?) Happy Birthday, hope it's great. EVE, You're a HUGE sweetheart, always looking out for everyone and you so shake things up around here WITH FUN! You make Oprah jealous with all the good you do.... Love that, thank you for bringing so much honesty and good faith! AND you're not late at all, I just get anxious to talk to people & tell them thanks for the SMILES~~~~~ BFS ~ I love how you never, ever mess around, you just tell us what you think ~ a free and joyful person ~ who we're lucky to have around. Cheers & Smiles, CobenFan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,714 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $350 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34

Reading this thread: