Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

50 to 99 Cruise Ship Departing for the Century Beach!

18 years ago 0 415 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OMG Guys I totally found a picture of us ready to fight the Nicodemon!!!! This is how we are headed to the beach!!!! I LOVE IT I CANT WAIT TO BE THERE!!!! [img] http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/transport024.gif [img] The Chicken [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 749 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $277.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
18 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, This is great but the only problem is that I am only on for erm......... 20 days! no it is not a problem at all. Harvey Wallbanger please waiter, and make it snappy! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 969 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �200 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 893 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm right here wiv ya chuck! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,166 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �242.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 17 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
17 years ago 0 208 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
3 days to go before I hit the beach.. I can't believe it. I guess I'll have a drink and lay in the sun while heading for the beach! It is a sunny 90 degrees here in SoCal.. Why am I on this computer ;-). See you all at the beach very, very soon! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,931 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $679 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
18 years ago 0 208 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great idea here! A cruise is a great way to get through the blahs as we head for the beach. I'm ready for a Miami Vice and a great tan.. no smoking of course ;-) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,505 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $581 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
Ok, I can see the end of this journey.. ah, the beach.. I didn't think I would make it. I now understand why it is here. The journey through the blahs is long and hard.. you wonder if you will make it.. then the ship arives, you hop aboard.. you know the beach awaits you. With the beach will come a new beginning. I will find out who I can be when I am not a smoker.. hmmm, time to join those other strange roller bladers that go miles and miles around the lake. That sailing club.. I always wanted to join the sailing club.. who will I become? Who will you become? We will rest on the beach before we begin our new journey of light after the storm. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 88 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,643 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $616 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Welcome aboard zyban.. we've been expecting you! Congrats on 50 Days!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,705 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $630 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
I just hit 90 days!!! This one feels pretty darn big to me! Only 10 days before I get to the beach. This little cruise was an excellent idea :-) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,703 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $630 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
18 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a fantastic idea!!! I love the SSC! Well, I am better late than never here on the ship! I'm lookin forward to hangin out for the next few days before I hit the beach! The food looks great by the way...Oh, and I heard that there's a Mariachi band for Cinco de Mayo...Is that true? I hope we've got a pinata too! Have a great day everyone! Knight Amy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,741 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $341.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm just tip-toeing in to put some mints on the pillows, heck I may as well make some elephants out of these towels while I'm here too! :) I just wanted to let you know what a great idea this was Cuddles! One of us should have thought of this before. RiverdaleMan, How are you doing? Saw this post and wanted to say a a big Ahoy There Matey back at ya!! Now, Where's Isaac and Gopher? I need a drink and some zany company!!![color=Red]redrosie[/color] :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,801 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $962.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: