Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

50 to 99 Cruise Ship Departing for the Century Beach!

18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW I had no idea a ship in the night could be so popular. A great place to aim for in the quit process a great vaction to look forward to after the first 49 days. Just to let you all know that this boat is much closer than it seems and the first few weeks can fly by. There is a post that is up here about positive thinking and Rusty has a great line that she uses about not grudging and being angry about the quit. So come on over to the SSC her majesties vessel and settle in for a smooth sail! (oh I wish!) So this LOVE BOAT, headed for the beach can be a great place to dump all the fear and tears and anger and all that withheld c#$p that I know for me as a smoker I held onto and pushed into the smokes. SO Fellow ship mates don't walk the plank, don't go down with the ship come on over here, dump all that stuff down the bilge and lets settle in for a really FANTASTIC Voyage. More of the poison and general ugh right over the poop deck! Penguin I can't wait until you are ready to board! Don't walk through the prarie, it is nothing but a big flood right now. We will cruise on over to cast our gang plank down as soon as you have your passage booked! Cheers and CIAO Phillip ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,398 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $517.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
All aboard. Cuddles what a great idea! I so like the idea of a place to hangout on my way to the beach! I only have a few moments a day for the next few days! I particularly like the idea of all of the staterooms having views, the special food fo all us non smokers, the fab vistas and the most amazing fresh air. Cuddles your room is waiting and we will be making a special port of call just for you! I will be so happy to be out to sea where it is wet and wild and there is no chance of smoking! I am in a prarie state at the moment and it seems that there is smoking just everywhere!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. :p Looking forward to seeing who else is on board. Avast me maties!!! All hands on deck! :eg: See you all soon Phillip :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,393 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $517.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
WOW This boat is on the open water. Who is next on board what port of call are we heading to. Cuddles so glad you are on your way and thanks for the seafood feast! Redrosie, the mints are lovely and now could youn please pass me a hankie cause I got to get the smears of chocolate off my face. Falling asleep on the pillow having left the mints there was not such a good idea. Hows the beach and how are you. I IMAGINE YOU STATS ARE GROWING DAY BY DAY! Shamrock Meg, your stateroom awaits you. Oink how about another Harvey Wallbanger, my, I haven't had one of those since about 1979 Chicken Stix, your landing craft is ready to go and the marines are there waiting for you. Penguin, you have a stateroom reserved with a balcony view of the pool and the floating bar. Looking forward to your arrival. Luna and Rusty glad you could drop by Grandma, nice to see you are here. Glad to see those stats grow. Phreaknbz, nice tan and that Miami Vice shirt is pretty wild! Welcome aboard ItsIronic, 4my2girls, and Islandgirl, there are extra special treats for each of you after the massage, the treats are waiting on the upper aftdeck, have fun! Alleyann, your stateroom is reserved for May 19th. Welcome aboard Ron glad you made it. Alexa the ship is yours have fun exploring and check out the food. Glad to see you are all doing well and that this non smoking cruise is well underway! Great stats everyone keep them growing! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,487 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $555 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
The tide is high and the ... Well this ship is just smooth sailing and there seems to be a never ending supply of food, drink and never ending sunshine. Love that sunshine, the warmth, the utter luxury. mMMMMmmmMMMmmmM Clear clear skies and none of that smokey haze. Gotta love this ship. To all the new ship mates, put your feet up, relax and enjoy the smooth sail into the beach. :) My meter rolled around to eleven weeks today and I am, mighty pleased. ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,554 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 56 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
MMMMMMM Lovin the open water, the setting sun, the rising sun and the motion of the ocean. LOVE LOVE LOVE watching that quit meter roll around. So many facets to it, it is just like those twinkly disco lights, or them sparkly Tiffany rings! HMMMM well what ever imagery lets you go. MMMMMMM loving that that quit meter just keeps ticking and that the numbers just grow and grow. Liking this cruise a whole lot and island girl this toes is mmmmmm purdddy! I will be taking a nap over by the pool. Yaall stay out of any hot water and don't forget all the goodies at each of those fantabulous smoooooorgasboads. Enjoy, relax, cruise. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 75 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,518 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $562.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Welcome all you new 50+ quitters. You successful quitters you, your age is looking good on you. Always glad to see more onboard this cruise ship. As you can see from the promotional material this is one big boat. Rolling on into the beach, settle yourself in for a smooth ride, pamper yourself with copious and munificent rewards and you to can have an umbrella drink on the upper deck. Glad you are all here and dswill this boat is on its way to you. Those smilies were mighty cute and some of them downright scarry. Glad to know there are so many out there who just don't smoke. Ciao Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 80 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,613 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $600 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So I hear that this boat is off the south shore of Lake Michigan or was that the banks of the Wabash there Saturday Coben Fan. Welcome aboard all you new 50 plus not a smoker anymore. There are all kinds of rewards waiting on board. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,670 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $622.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
Welcome aboard Ms Alley Ann. We will most certainly get on our way to pickup DSWill. Relax set back enjoy the ride into the beach. Drinks and food and sunshine and lots of pampering care are here for you on the 50 to 90 cruise into the beach Enjoy Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,826 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $682.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
Hoping you are all enjoying the peace and joy of the cruise. Rest relax and enjoy you have done such hard work getting here, it's time for a break. Have fun! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,832 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $682.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
Paging Ms Fan ... Ms Coben Fan! Martinis are being served on the forward bow. All pleasures await you and are here for your creatio. Welcome to the 50-99 Cruise Ship. Glad to see you here in the waters off of Chicago. Welcome aboard. Cuddles way to go we will be here for you soon. Cheers Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 85 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,708 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $637.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: