Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,555 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

50 to 99 Cruise Ship Departing for the Century Beach!

18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Aboard Zyban - You made it to the cruise ship. We are just here hanging around the pool, getting massages, climbing the rock wall and dancing the night away on board. So grab a chair and lather up your sunscreen. Cuddles is making us gourmet meals - the question is will she continue afer she has her own room?? LOL!!! I think not!!! We will be making them for her!! I'm relaxing after a frustrating night - so I am just listening to the waves hit the bow. Might take a yoga class after this. Again Welcome! (I feel like Tatoo on that tv show - what was the name of that show??) Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 74 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 744 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $148 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,250.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5860 Hours: 17

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Amy - Welcome aboard the cruise ship bound for the beach!!! It's good to hear from you and know that you are doing well - pull up a chair around the pool and get one of those drinks with the umbrellas in them!! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 736 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $146 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,250.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Shelly - Just when I decided that I wanted to be in a bad mood today I read your post! You are too fun! Never fear we will come and get you as soon as we can get there! I think you have to punch the shark in the nose and he'll go away! LOL!! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 76 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 764 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $152 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,250.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Welcome Momof1girl - Bring that girl on and jump on board - So glad that you could join us! You are now at 53 days - what an awesome job you have done! Hope your stateroom is satisfactory on the boat on the way to the beach! Grab some chocolate, a good book and relax by the pool - we're a laid back sort of group. We're glad you're here! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 780 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $154 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$1,703,250.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm just stopping by to check this ship out and take a tour. Wow, did I miss something or what!!! From day 1 all I had to look forward to was the beach, and that seemed so far away. Now, look at all of you are already nice and tan, and getting ready for the beach. Captain Riverdale Man, you have done a great job with your cruise ship, everyone is having a good time, so you are to be congratulated. It won't be long before you will be at the beach. Thanks for the tour and you guys have a wonderful cruise... :) Be blessed, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 117 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,996 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $409.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
  • Quit Meter

$229,938.75

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6397 Hours: 0

Minutes: 8 Seconds: 23

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Cuddles there is a special song for the cruise ship playing in the disco now: :eg: So I'd like to know where, you got the notion said I'd like to know where, you got the notion to rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat, don't tip the boat over rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat-t-t-t-t Ever since our voyage of love began your touch has thrilled me like the rush of the wind and your arms have held me safe from a rolling sea there's always been a quiet place to harbor you and me Our love is like a ship on the ocean we've been sailing with a cargo full of, love and devotion So I'd like to know where, you got the notion said I'd like to know where, you got the notion To rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat, don't tip the boat over rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby rock the boat-t-t-t-t Up to now we sailed through every storm and I've always had your tender lips to keep me warm oh I need to have the strength that flows from you don't let me drift away my dear, when love can see me through Our love is like a ship .......... Rock the Boat - Hues Corporation [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,339 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $870 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
They are all up in the crowsnest. Call them down and they'll come out to play. Party on Cuddles You deserve it! Phillip :eg: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,320 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $870 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Steady on Penguin! The water will receed and the boat will be to your dock soon! Hope all is well and that you are strong and dry! Keep the Quit! You are doing a great job. Phillip [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,419 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $525 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 39 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
AGH Mateys Who's next up on the cruise to the beach! Great graphic Cuddles THAT IS ONE MIGHTY BIG TUG BOAT! HAPPY NO SMOKING VOYAGE! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,415 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $525 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
So! Welcome all those that came aboard today yesterday and congratulations to those that are rolling over the 50, 60, 70, 80 or 90 marks! This boat is sailing into the wild blue yonder and the tide is high! Post you stats, tell us your story and lets make this cruise, this journey to freedom harbour a delightful and a glorious ride! Yes one foot in front of the other and make sure to get your life vest out and contact Butterfly Swimmer for all the coaching and lessons you might need. There is no smoking in the water! Happy sailing today and all weekend! Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,408 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $525 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: