Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,557 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

EFT - You have to try this!

13 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for your help. One place that I found help is a site www.thedealsnow.webs.com It has some tips on how to quit. I used all of them and I am PROUD to say that I am smoke free. It is still a fairly new site from the looks of things, but they want to build a nice data base from viewers thoughts, so post what worked for you!!
13 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lainey,

Thanks for the helpful information!  Members always do lots of research before beginning anything new.

Every little bit helps!

Josie, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I recently learned about this new technique that is based on tapping on accupuncture points in the body, and can be done by anyone, anywhere, at any time, and is very helpful for stress, clearing emotions such as anger, fear depression, also for pain, etc etc. It can be used on anyone for any reason. It is apparently been really huge in Europe for a few years and gaining popularity around the world. (Makes you wonder why we are just learning of it now)  Yes, I tried it and found it to be very helpful with stress etc. It also works very quickly!
Is it worth a try for quitting smoking? Apparently it does work for quitting smoking too, relieving cravings, calming you, whatever you need it for. It is completely free, unless you do it wit a professional.
Google "EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique") There is tons of info about it on the internet, and tons of videos on Utube.
It is certainly worth a try! What have you got to lose?

Reading this thread: