Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Don't quit

17 years ago 0 813 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
serenity2 Great to hear you looking outwardly with such grace...You are exactly correct, when things are looking badly that is the most important time for us to keep going...One more of those ironic and seemingly upside rules of the road... All you have done to this point is a shadow of what you will do in the future. This process of stopping smoking is a corner stone of the wonderful things that are yet to come. nonic
17 years ago 0 243 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The lovely people on this site is about all that is keeping me goiing right now, with their good grace and compassion that I can actually feel all these miles away. That and my tea towel with the following words that I thought might help somebody else, When things go wrong as they sometimes will When the road you are trudging seems all up hill When the funds are low and the debts are high And you want to smile but you have to sigh When care is pressing you down a bit Rest if you must but don't you quit Life is queer with its twists and turns As everyone of us sometimes learns And many a failure turns about When he might have won had he stuck it out Don't give up though the pace seems slow You may succeed with another blow Success is failure turned inside out The silver tint of the cloud of doubts And you never can tell how close you are It may be near when it seems so far So stick to fight when you're hardest hit It's when things seem worst that you must not quit! S x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,411 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �582 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for sharing! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 1073 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Serenty. This is one of my favorites...I posted it myself many moons ago! we CAN do this! [color=Purple]~lbugg~[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 731 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40,959 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5117 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 71 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$52,425.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 917 Hours: 19

Minutes: 16 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: