Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

What's going on??

16 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Goofy, Thanks for sharing your positive experiences on the site and reinforcing the great members. Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes, Ron, I was petrified to the point of fabricating small diamonds in my gut and it was the swift kick in the a** from Unhooked that set me straight. That, plus all the positive attention I got from people-members like yourself. By the way, I've taken up morning yogurts now and following that with cereal... something I haven't done since i was seventeen - actually when I was 17 yogurt hadn't made it to market in Dublin... older and wiser in a world with more choices... it's great!!!! Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $270.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Don't you worry about a towel..that will be ready with a margarita. Maybe we can get aloha to do a little hula? You're doing great moss, glad to see it. Goofy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 106 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,240 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $667.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 19 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
16 years ago 0 649 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Goofy, What a weird day. I am glad you are still here. I am not sure what happened either, but I know there are people here who will be needing support, advice, and help with overcoming addiction to nicotine. And I am too cheap to buy a new beach towel so I am counting on you to have one for me in a couple weeks. Moss [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]11/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 83 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,245 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $280.13 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
Kristi, I know you're quit is just starting. I hope you haven't been put off. Quitting smoking for me was really hard after 35 years. It can be done. I don't know what happened here this weekend, but believe me we are all behind you. You can do this. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 105 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $661.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
16 years ago 0 392 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I know Goofy! -- It's been a crazy day.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/11/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
16 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
As long as the ties that bind us together are stronger than those that would tear us apart ... All will be well. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]12/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 49 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,225 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $588.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
I leave for two days and fin Mr.Ed yelling at Rusty? Jacqui, on of my fellow Octobreathers is going to buy cigarettes? This site helped me stop smoking. We are here to help the people coming along behind us, and with us to stop smoking. If someone has anything negative to say..go somewhere else to say it. Maybe some people need to reevaluate just how hard it was for them to achieve the results that they have. I never thought that I could go three months without a smoke. Many members and the Octobreathers made it happen for me. I found this site to be such a positive influence. Look at the most recent quit..Daily Llama..he was petrified to quit smoking, and he's doing it!! Come on we need to unite and become stronger and stronger. OK i said my piece..good night. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 105 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $661.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10

Reading this thread: