Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,540 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Thursday Night Bonfire!!! It's BAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!

16 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks guys! :blush: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 361 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,415 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,516.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Anna!!! HEY!! this happens to me all the time. Just laugh :D I don't think they mean it on purpose. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 246 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,460 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $430.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
16 years ago 0 1093 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you, Lainey. I'm sure she didn't mean to break your tooth but that doesn't mean she doesn't have to take responsibility for it either. Aloha! Seriously? Just standing? Okay, I'm sorry but that is the funniest thing I've heard today. Hope you feel better, tho. :p Anna - you can play tag with us if you want...even if Bobbie didn't see you standing there ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 132 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,960 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $772.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
16 years ago 0 2417 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bobbi, you can acknowlege me from time to time... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 361 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,415 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,516.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, aloha, sorry about your age... I mean your ankle. Lol! No, really, I hope you're back up & around soon. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 235 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,700 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,585.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes Kelly you are correct! I will be calling her Mon (as she is closed today) to tell her she's gonna have to try to fix/save my tooth. I needed to let out the emotions first. I'm just upset that instead of being done with that, now I have to go another 6 hours in the chair. (Which I hate.) Anyway, sorry for the pity party, my sister emailed me and put it in prespective when she told me she fell on ice, and broke her shoulder....makes my little problem ...little. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 305 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,625 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,217.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dang, missed the fire. Was busy taking down christmas decorations. I do have some broken ornaments. Cats seem to like knocking them off the tree. I want to burn my hurt feelings from my wife yelling. I'm still waiting for her to ease up from quitting smoking. She's doing good though, as far as her quit. She's still one day behind me. She doesn't even know she's on a cruise to the beach. Thanks for the fire unhooked, maybe I'll be able to catch next Thursday. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,720 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $428.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 12 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you, KELLY! Not, unhooked...sheesh.....give me a break already..it is NOT my fault that the IT dept changes birthdays early anyways...hobbling into the bonfire..not too close, i might fall in....can you believe it...i twisted my ankle STANDING in my kitchen...not dancing, not booogielooing...i am so so pissed..i am so sick of this aging crap. How the frick can you sprain your ankle just standing there???? Anyways...i would burn my damn ankle if i didnt know it would hurt too much and make me cry..and aloha does NOT cry!!!! so..i guess it happened to make me find people who can do all the stuff i think i can still do but can't....like clean up this hill, and fix all the doors and stairs and stuff....Greger! where are you??? ok..gonna take a pain pill, prop up my foot with some ice on it, and rest....already wrapped it....what is that acronym? CRAP?..oh no, it's RICE, that's right. muttering..I will not throw myself on the bonfire..i will not throw myself on the bonfire.... thanks again kelly ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 288 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,520 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,958.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 40 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
There has been a fire burning all night in my neighbours garden.Still burning. Is it you lot? me xxxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 514 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,308 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2,698.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 103 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will do that, CK, if I'm still up when she gets here. If not, somebody will, I'm sure. Or maybe she'll just read it for herself, bright girl that she is. Of course, she isn't getting any younger & maybe she won't catch it. OK, somebody make sure ALOHA knows that KELLY sent a HUG, K? Kelly has a point, Lainey, why would you let your dentist get away with anything you wouldn't let your mechanic? Especially considering what you've been through to save your teeth. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 235 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,700 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,585.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1

Reading this thread: