Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Still Kicking!

17 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bingo - Congrats on your amazing quit! Stop by more often - we could sure use an extra hand of support around here, my friend. Blessings and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 385 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,503 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1790.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 50 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo Im a brand spanking newbie, and one of your posts that referenced some of your early posts, as well as some posts of others' that had helped you, really helped me today. Thanks! and Way to go!!!!! I know this doesnt sound clear, but it's cause my brain is not working to well..lol -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $20.4 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
17 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm so encouraged by the successful returnees :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 853 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $117.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
it really is nice to think of you out there - OK, breathing the good air, and know that it's true. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 607 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $300 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
17 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello lo to everyone! Just a quick note to let you all know I'm still around and still quit! I can't believe I'm already within sight of 1 full year! It's an amazing journey I can tell you. I commented the other day to some friends of mine that live out of state that I talk to now and then that at some point in the recent past the regular question of 'How's quitting smoking going' doesn't come up anymore. I don't know when it happened, and neither do they. They didn't even realize they'd stopped asking. It had become something that was just a given. That made me feel SO good! It's still a bit of a trigger coming here so I don't keep up as much as I used to. It's that old thing of that I don't even think about smoking anymore unless I give myself a reason to - such as reading a site about smoking! I know that's a bit of a copout and that I do very much feel the urge to come here and continue to support others but it's what is working for me for now so I'm sticking with it. It just gives me something else to feel guilty about - filling the spot that used to be 'feeling guilty about not quitting smoking'. :) Heh! Anyways, I always did hate seeing people just disappear and wondering what happened to them so I wanted to make sure and stay in touch! I will still lurk here and there, to be sure. This site and all of you have been so incredibly important to me and my success I doubt I'll ever just stop checking in here! Thank you all for everything and to all of those just starting on this road - believe me. You absolutely can do this!! I swear you really can. It's so much nicer to be free of that demon! Bingo -Certified ex-smoker [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 310 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,212 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $930 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 44 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo, Nice to know that you're still around! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 379 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,388 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2842.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 61 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 1306 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
:) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/10/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 973 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $552 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$330,408.68

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6026 Hours: 23

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bingo, Almost one year! Amazing! Thanks for checking in and relaying your experience, this helps more than you know :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: