Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,559 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

The Magic Ship Continues!

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ah hoy Captain! I do believe it is time we started the celebration for your three week milestone! Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
Happy birthday Faith! Is this your first smoke free? Welcome aboard Nurse29! I can see you're already busy at work taking care of our ill shipmates. Hope you feel better soon :) I have posted on your other thread re: allergies, sense of smell and quitting. I hope you feel better soon too. Congratulations to Rainie on 28 smoke free days! Have you started planning your reward for the one month mark? You meter may be off due to time difference. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
CallmeMomMom, Your new obsession with chocolate isn't suprising. Chocolate mimicks the same mood boosting effect smoking does, just not as strongly. Start trying to substitute or decrease the portion of chocolate your eating. Don't worry, this should pass as you become more comfortable in your quit. Freemom, When was the last time you rewarded yourself for all your hard work? Make today about you. Do anything and everything to help boost your mood. Kygirl613, Welcome to what is referred to as blah week. Most quitters notice a slight increase in cravings this week. Don't worry, it is temporary and will pass. Until then keep your distractions and other strategies close. Have a great smoke free weekend everybody! Danielle ________________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 682 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am boo hoo on Birthday Day.... I am so freakn sick I gotta go home! I can't even type right. I just wanted to send out wishes for happy Birtdays, anniversarys, get wells, good days, bad days, talent shows, etc... I will be down below for the talent show tonight...could you pipe the tunes down to me? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 568 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $115.36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
How come the Capn has more days to be alive than me? I got more $$ but he has more days! I want more days!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 549 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $111.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 55 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
Good morning everyone! How about some deep sea fishing today? I think we may need to take a day of relaxn before the big birthday party tomorrow! Freemom-How ya feelin today? I was just thinking this morning how each time we over come one of these crappy urges we are building a ladder to success. This ain't easy but walking hand in hand is making it so much better. I want to say it takes practice but what it takes is "just doing". Working through a rough spot with determination and desire. How does everyone feel about the fishing idea? We could go on a snorkle trip too if that would be better. I think NIDS would like a visit! Look at my meter.... I am working for those darn numbers!!! I even flashed for beads!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 547 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $111.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
I demand to know why my days, hours, and minutes seem to be behind everyone elsd!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 588 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $119.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
Good morning all you bad girls! I could hear all that hootn' and hollrn' from down below. Um....M'Lady.... how in the heck did you loop that $$$ through that itty bitty string? LOL!!! ;p Yes, I am feeling much better today...not 100% but much better than the aches I was havn' yesterday! You know what was wierd? When I smoked I always looked at myself like I was nuts because I would still smoke even though I was sicker than a dog. Well, yesterday was a bad crave day!! Totally proves that this quit crap is in our heads now. Aaahhh, my favorite captn! Happy 4 weeks to you! You are doing such a great job. Truly an inspiration. How you feeln today Faith? Is the rx helping you? Try to rest today...you deserve it..how many days quit are you? Tell me, Tell me! Mommom... are you like... Mom squared? Wish I could type that :p Glad you whalloped those craves yesterday...how did you do it? Aside from causing bloodshed! Aren't the dreams great??? They are so detailed. Hope I don't get addicted to the dreams! Hey Julie! I'll take a few of the miles you are giving away! I am going to start my excersize plan on Sunday. I have DVR'd some shows that I think I'll like and I have started REALLY walking the dog. I really have to get back to work...so behind from yesterday! Have a great weekend, all! Oh...did you get some good pics last night? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 587 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $119.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Phil- I stopped smoking a day before my beloved Captn and he has more earned days of life gained on his meter. I know jealousy is a bad emotion but I AM JEALOUS! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 588 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $119.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
But Uncle Phil...we have about the same (1 days difference) number of cigs not smoked....Humpf! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/25/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 29 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 589 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $119.48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: