Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,558 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

The Magic Ship Continues!

17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Rainie I am so ready to join you. Feb has been a slow and longggg month for me. Surprising that it is the slowest month of the year to be the shortest month, weird. singing.... On the road again Just can't wait to get on the road again The life I love is makin' music with my friends And I can't wait to get on the road again On the road again Goin' places that I've never been Seein' things that I may never see again, And I can't wait to get on the road again. On the road again Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway We're the best of friends Insisting that the world be turnin' our way And our way Is on the road again Just can't wait to get on the road again The life I love is makin' music with my friends And I can't wait to get on the road again Lets get rolling kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 584 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Hello everyone, I have been away, very busy but smoke free. Sorry to hear about freemom but love what you posted Pat. Always like to read these post,it makes me feel very positive. I am very proud of everyone and am ready to have a fun filled week. Keep up the good quit everyone and enjoy the beach. Kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 897 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $140 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
Hi Kygirl "Pastry Chef" Which will soon be out of a job, seeing how everyone is doing such a great job with the breathing and walking. Nah, we have to have a sweet once in a while. Congrats to all on your great quits. We are doing it guys, Because we choose to BE SMOKE FREEEEE! Stay Strong kygirl :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 547 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $81.375 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
Hi everyone sounds like everyone is staying busy on board today. I will bake a cake for tomorrows party for Faithfreedoms 55th birthday. Shall it be Chocolate or Carrot (healthy choice)? Can't wait to hear the Capn's hormonica playing and all the other tallent. Take care and Smoke Free Kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 423 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $62 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
Oh wow, Mom mom, that song does bring out the age. I haven't heard it in yearsssssss. Capn it is a stormy Saturday morning here also, so I probably will have to get off this machine today. Mom mom, good luck at the races and hopefully my hubbys drivers don't all wreck this weekend and stay in. Everyone have a great Saturday. Kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 483 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $73.625 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Somethings wrong with my meter too, This third week is lasting forever and I've had more craves this week then week two . And I also never eat much chocolate and have ate a whole bag of chocolate covered raisens this week. At least I'm having a great time on the ship and thanks Capn for the dancers. I'm also thankful that I haven't had this flu bug . I'm thinking about tollhouse chocolate chip cookies, that sounds like what I will serve up for the weekend . Maybe a fruit salad for the dieters. Everyone have a great evening, Tottles! Here's a little song I wrote You might want to sing it note for note Don't worry, be happy. In every life we have some trouble But when you worry you make it double Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy now. (Chorus) Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy. Don't worry, be happy. Ain't got no place to lay your head Somebody came and took your bed Don't worry, be happy. The landlord say your rent is late He may have to litigate Don't worry, be happy. (Chorus) (Look at me -- I'm happy. Don't worry, be happy. Here I give you my phone number. When you worry, call me, I make you happy. Don't worry, be happy.) Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style Ain't got no gal to make you smile Don't worry, be happy. 'Cause when you worry your face will frown And that will bring everybody down Don't worry, be happy. (Chorus) (Don't worry, don't worry, don't do it. Be happy. Put a smile on your face. Don't bring everybody down. Don't worry. It will soon pass, whatever it is. Don't worry, be happy. I'm not worried, I'm happy...) Kygirl :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 473 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $69.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
Hi Everyone Happy Birthday Faith and sorry you got the flu,yuck! Raine sorry you are sick too and congrats on 28 days that is a super QUIT. Welcome nurse 29 , sounds like you have your work cutout for you around here but please enjoy the party. You have a great quit going. Pat AYE, for the Chippendales, this ship ROCKS. Everybody enjoy the cake and treats of course they're all chocolate. Kygirl :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 447 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $65.875 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
I'm so ready to go to Barbados and celebrate my 14 days free from the stink of smokes. Ready for the fresh breeze to wash over me and listen to all the nice tunes. Where should I put my luggage, may not leave haha! kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 358 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
Hi everyone I guess I'm the new Pastry Chef and it will be quite the challenge . Will just have to test all the new trans fats to make the healthiest King Cake in honor of my first smokefree Mardi Gras ! Will definitely have to have some beads. Oh when the saints go marching in When the saints go marching in Oh lord I want to be in that number When the saints go marching in And when the sun refuse (begins) to shine And when the sun refuse (begins) to shine Oh lord I want to be in that number When the saints go marching in When the moon turns red with blood When the moon turns red with blood Oh lord I want to be in that number When the saints go marching in On that hallelujah day On that hallelujah day Oh lord I want to be in that number When the saints go marching in Happy Mardi Gras to all Kygirl :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 394 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $58.125 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
Good Morning all and I think I can handle the guest services job if the captain hasn't filled the position yet. I do not think handing out size 2 and 4 suits will be to weighty a job. And I love all the bright colors. If we all go to JT's arobics class I shouldn't be out of a job, for quite a while. And the music here is Fabulousssssssssss! Kygirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 384 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $58.125 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: