Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,546 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Weedless Wednesday!

17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
There are so many tools to help on this site, trust me I looked around and this is the best support group there is. No one is forgotten and we hold each other to the promises and pledges here. No one is left behind. When I look at my stats and see that I have gained 2 days to my life as of now... I just think about what I can do in those 2 days, imagine if you will that one special day that you are looking forward to in life... like for me it is when I can make fun of my kids for having grey hair, if I dont stay quit I will never see that day. A lil fact that will scare the butt out of your hand: If you take the nicotine from one cigg and put it in your blood stream you will instantly die. Now how scared can you get and still smoke? I want to live to see Grandkids and spoil them like my parents do to my own boyz! I want to make sure that my kids hear the words... "I will call Grammy if you dont let me do what I want" Muahahahaahaha! There is more POSITIVE support on this site than you will ever know. If you make a mistake (Which we all have when we first lit up) we will still be here for you. so far I have got my husband here and a friend is going to sign up soon, she is already 6 days smoke free! Peace and good luck in your new life, if you made it to this site then you have had the thought to give those nasty lil goobers up, stay here, read and enjoy a breath of fresh air! Dawn [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 445 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 591 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wake up World... :) ARE YOU PROCRASTINATING? "WANT TO QUIT SMOKING FOR GOOD?" PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO READ Me: Female...56...a Grandmother...30+ year smoker/2 1/2 pks a day with a spouse that smokes and half my familly as well. Tried to quit several times and couldn't get past the first 24 hours, just hooked too bad?... No...just not enough information and encouragement to go for it!!! THIS SITE HAS CHANGED MY ATTITUDE AND SAVED MY LIFE YOU WILL BE AMAZED AND IMPRESSED..."READ, READ, READ" For the "Want To.. Quitters": May we invite you to browse our posts and join us in real support to rid yourself of an addiction that is probably the worst on the planet. Not only will you find suport...but tons of information from Real..Ex-smokers who can share experience on handling craves, diverting triggers, what worked for them and what did not. Tips on dieting, stress, handling depression and understanding the Addiction itself through real self-talk techniques. I found this site quite by accident....because I was working on my New Year's resolution. I'm finally "gonna..keep one" LOL! MAKE THIS NON-SMOKING WEEK YOUR TIME TO QUIT...AND JOIN US IN 2007 TO BECOME SMOKE FREE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS Aunt Deb [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,183 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $109.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The support and care here at the SSC is second to none. The SSC has been an instrumental and most valued part of my being able to quit and stay quit. The "Quit Program Workbook" and other "Glove Compartment Tools", (you see them on the left of your screen), are brilliant and provide great knowledge and information to help you start, and maintain a great and successful quit. So welcome to the SSC look around, read some threads and introduce yourself. The voyage can begin right here. Phillip :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 341 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,534 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2728 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bringing it to the top. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 341 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,539 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2728 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 56 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning, Weedless Wednesday being the focal point of National Non Smoking Week provides media and public attention towards the benefits of smoking cessation and resources available to help smokers quit. We invite you and others you may know to give us a look and we are here to help you develop a quit plan or to support you in maintaining your quit. We are here for you as you travel along your smoke-free journey. Let the support begin :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: