Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

I love reading..... IVE GAINED LIFE!

17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I just saw that I have gained almost 8 hours to my life.. I am 8 hours closer to making fun of my boys when they get grey hair... muahahahahahahaha! Today was so much easier, I only thought I needed one when I got home and relaxed, then we went to get some hard sugar free candy and that seemed to help alot. I dont like to chew gum, hate the sound of it more than anything. I have so got this licked! I am so positive and keeping myself that way, this RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!! I think this time I just really wanted to do it, it seemed to be so much harder the last time when I "TRIED"... this time I am doing it! YAY, GO ME!!!! Accentuate the positve, eliminate the negative, latch on the affirmative, dont mess with Mr. in between!!! I still am singin that song.. I have started a thing at work, there are a few of us that are giving this nasty habit up... WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 69 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $13.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yup :) I am female... a female NON SMOKER!!!!!! RAWRRRRRR!!!! hehe thanks for the compliment, which I dont normally take well.. Im really tryin to be positive and I think that is what is keeping the withdrawls off my back! Woooo! Mornins and after work really are the times I smoked alot.. heck 3-5 in the morning before work.. GROSS!!!!!!!!!! Now its fresh breath and the sweet smell of Chanel #5 not the ashtray toilet water hahaha! Peace! Dawn [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 71 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $13.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Live... I'll celebrate over here with U 2! I'm same as you... mornings and after work are the worst... Miss Closet Smoker. Congrats to you... and keep it up!! (as I know U will!) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5.79 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
17 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock on! Sounds like you are in a groove. Its a good feeling for sure. Keep your positive attitude, it rubs off on us all. Congratulations on 3+ days smoke free! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 43 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $6.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
live4myboys, Kudo's to you!!! I know exactly how your feeling. You really have to WANT to quit. My husband said that my attitude this time is so much different that my previous attempts. or...maybe he was telling me I had ATTITUDE?? hmmmmmm....but seriously, attitude has everything to do with fighting the craves and the trigger's. Keep going...your doing great!!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,285 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $319 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
17 years ago 0 1450 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rock on L4MB! I'm digN your terrific kick butt attitude! :8|: Ya know some individuals who create positive mental pictures of the outcome of their self-help efforts actually change faster and the improvements last longer, so you go girl!! (U are female right?) Hang tough and celebrate life! A warm Welcome :) [color=blue][font=Tahoma]All the best~[/color] [img]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6922/n3us.gif[/img][size=3][color=blue]2[/color][/size][img]http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2344/k6ob.gif[/img][/color] [color=maroon][size=2][font=impact]I Killed the Nicodemon and got off scot-free! [/color][/size][/font] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/20/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 501 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2505 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 48 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
live, Looking better everyday! We are very proud of you! Get in there and have fun with those kids :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: