Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,551 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Uh-Oh------------ Cops are here! OMG, Grace, I told you to keep the music down! Somebody get ahold of Andy, she's wasted! A ticket for public disturbance? Oh, yes sir, this party is sponsored by Butterfly Swimmer.... Whew, They're gone...BFS, not to worry, we took up a collection and have the fine covered.... Party is back on.... For Christ's sake, Phil....get your clothes back on...that's just nasty! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 244 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
What kind of pies have we baked for this particular event? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 246 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
Maracas are all done! There are plenty for everyone---cha-chas for the kids as well, Andy! (Hubby said he wanted to play with cha-chas too, but I don't think it's the same thing :eg:) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilly-For us yanks, can you tell me what scones and cornish clotted cream is? Sounds yummy! It also sounds awfully fattening! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Juan Valdez and his mule will be by in the wee hours of the morning with coffee for all those that over-indulge! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ I smell smoke---who's smoking in here? Oh, look---they have a bonfire going! This is soooo much fun!
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Lord, Marie, that sounds interesting but also like two inches on the hips but then who cares when you're getting tipsy!! Clotted cream is really solid but oh so good and the ice cream that's made with it is just heavenly!! I'll see if I can get some tubs sent to the Cliff top cafe, the Cruise ship and for the BBQ on the Century Beach!!! Have a great smokefree day, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 127 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,815 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �635 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
  • Quit Meter

$295,230.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5383 Hours: 2

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 3

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

BLIMEY...!!!! Look at the state of the lot of you, and I've missed most of the party cos I've been at the Century Beach getting hammocks ready!!! Cultural culinary education....so listen to me you heathens.... Cornwall is a very independant minded little corner of England, so Cornish clotted cream is walking creamy calories with not a chicken in sight, (Marie!)and Cornish scrumpy cider is a drink that once you start you have to play a game where you're not allowed to walk striaght and you have to fall over lots of times....easy see??? WOO HOO....fry up for breakfast and not an ashtray in sight!! Cheers, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 125 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,770 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �625 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$295,230.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

I can bring my local favourites for nibbles and drinks...that's scones and Cornish clotted cream with Cornish scrumpy cider to wash it all down....and I'll bring along my middle daughter who's a whizz at teaching salsa, to shake all the extra pounds off and of course she's a non smoker!! Come on everybodaaaaaay Come on to the partaaay! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,738 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �620 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
  • Quit Meter

$295,230.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 334 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Love a good Fiesta! I'll bring the Guacamole (and some chips to dip with - but Remember - NO DOUBLE DIPPING)! Best thing about being smoke free is being able to breathe non stop without caughing!!!! See you at the party! Cheers, Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 92 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,111 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $506 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Pam, Happy to run the Grill, or make the cocktails! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 211 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,346 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1582.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 35 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It's nice to see humor again on the SSC... By the way Pam, nice dress! You look good in it. Just keep on parting everyone. Enjoy your time being smokfree! It's wonderful isn't it? N.O.P.E. Ron [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 185 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,488 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1248.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 28 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'll just show up and be a mooch!! ;p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 206 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,262 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1854 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 33 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50

Reading this thread: