Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,556 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Whew!!! I am so glad you straightened us out on that, Lilly. I was having nightmares of being chased by those monstorous English hens!LOL I don't think I was supposed to mix my wellbutrin with all that alcohol :p
I got chips and salsa covered!
I'm making maracas out gourds that I grew in my garden! How impressive is that! Fill them with a few pea pods, ~shake~rattle~and roll! :)
:gasp:Slow down, BFS :gasp: I'm having trouble catching my breath! :) Lungs are clear now that I don't smoke... but all this weight I've gained is slowing me down!
Is yorkshire pudding prepared in Yorkshire? I am willing to try it! What are the ingredients? Take a whack at the pinata while you are here, Brent!
Geez, Phil...we thought you were out of town, so that made you fair game! :) Every group has that one [i]wild[/i] individual that is the life of the party and gives the rest of the group something to talk about for years to come! :p Come sneaking up on us in here like you were going to catch us smoking or something! ~~~~~~~~~ I'm glad I didn't drink last night...everyone else there at the party is sleeping in....I bet Andy has a doozy of a hang-over! By the way, Grace found your shoe in the bread box (sorry--we couldn't find the shoelaces)
Pinata time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! It's in the shape of Marlboro box and filled with (sugar-free) candies. Who gets to take the first whack?
I just can't stop laughing!!! HEHEHEHE..had to let hubby in on that one! This site has so many people from all around the world, different ethnic backgrounds, cultures, etc...yet we all have one thing in common---the desire to quit smoking. I hope we all can share a good laugh sometimes over those misunderstandings and differences. Laughter IS good medicine... With that said... You bloody Englishmen leave your clotted cornish game hens at home or we will bring our pigs feet, brains and eggs! And I am sure our Canadian buddies got a few dishes that'll gross you out as well.
I got so tickled I forgot to add what I love about not smoking.... 1. I smell pretty. 2. I feel healthier. 3. And I have 'met' some really cool people along the way!
LOL, Marie!!!! Cornish hen with cream? And [i]clotted[/i] cream at that!!! I laughed so hard my family is in the living room thinking I am bonkers for sure! Obviously, it is a [i]English[/i] dish. I seriously doubt it involves domesticated fowl! God!!! This site is so much fun!

Reading this thread: