Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,553 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

Which Town Are You Doing Your Quit-(and Thanks,all of You)

17 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow!! Amazed at the poeple here all over the world. Eyes wide with wonder here. Me I started in Minnesota and I am quitting in Minnesota. USA for those who never heard of us Minnesotans. We are the state of 10,000 lakes. It is awesome the people for all over the globe. So awesome. All of us getting together to beat this thing. Wow truly amazing. Sue [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 109 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$203,481.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6491 Hours: 11

Minutes: 59 Seconds: 45

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, Now that we know where everyone is from do you think it influenced you to either start or stop smoking? Danielle _________________________________ The SSC Support Team
Members, The question was not intended to keep you from getting to know each other better but to encourage you to continue learning about yourselves on a different level of commonality. My goal as a moderator will always be to encourage personal and intellectual growth through educational posts and questions such as these. Whether you choose to answer the question is completely up to you... Danielle ____________________________ The SSC Support Team
Peanut, Please come back and tell us how your first tournament went! Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 137 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
jacko, Glad you are back. Well the Blue grass state of ky is a major tobacco state. So it's hard to stay smoke free but I'm hanging in there and not smoking . Have a good weekend [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 97 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,952 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $291 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
17 years ago 0 334 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bump for Newbies - I love this thread! Janet from Winnipeg! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 102 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,232 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $561 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
Hey Marie - I wont be smoking for 9 days this month in Beaconsfield and Terrasse Vaudreuil!!!!!!!! Love Quebec. My husband was born there and his parents and one brother still live there. Going to Oka to buy the best chocolate in the world! Cheers, Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 378 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $170.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
Hi Marie. My french is how do you say, not so good! But I get by and I always find everyone so friendly that it just doesnt seem to matter. We are really excitted about the visit. It has been two years and my in-laws have not seen our youngest yet - he's 8 months. We are planning to take the kids to the Bio-Dome. Cheers, Janet [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 379 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $170.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Hello Jacko and everyone!!!!! So glad to read about all of you again, and some for the first time today! I started smoking in Lake Louise Alberta, Canada which is in the rocky mountains in Banff National Park. Kind of ironic to be in such an outdoorsy place and start smoking - bu I was young and foolish and what can I say?! I finished smoking in WInnipeg MB Canada as hubby was transferd here some 8 years ago.....hard to go from the mountains to the praries. OH what we do for love! Cheers Everyone & Happy Summer, Janet PS> Phillip, we will be in your neck of the woods this summer as we are taking our oldest boy to the Hockey Hall of Fame beginning of August!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 367 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $165 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 249 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This is indeed an extremely interesting thread! I am currently quitting in the West Central Florida (US) area - near Tampa/St. Pete. It's a no-smoking state, but with all the outdoor beach bars and such, it can be a little rough sometimes. I spent a LOT of time smoking just outside of Atlanata and also around Northern Georgia (US) where I lived for many, many years. It will be interesting to go back there and see some of the haunts as a non-smoker. Bingo [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/23/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,648 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $246 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54

Reading this thread: