Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Hey November "Butt Grinders"!

18 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CJ, 100 days! That is great! And Kizzer is 91 and here I am on the same track, bringing up the rear. I have noticed in the past week that my cravings meter is "0" instead of the usual "1". Sweet. I was going to get my teeth whitened at my 6 month anniversay but I couldn't wait, I did it already and I deserved it. I love the side effects of not smoking: my skin looks great, I smell good, I can run up four flights of steps at work, my nails are healthier looking, I have lost weight and my self esteem is great and it shows. Anyone who is considering quitting, do it now. Don't wait! You will love the results. Susan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/26/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 82 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,649 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $246 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
im still here, just waiting to make that 100 day mark. i read all the time on this site, but dont post very often. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,759 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $435 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 83 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I must admit, my attendance here has been poor of late. But with all this new found time and energy from not smoking, I spend little time on the PC now! Look at my stats --- I am simply amazed. I hope my fellow November Butt Grinders are still holding up well and wish you all the best in beating this crappy addiction. Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,341 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $661.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
Well, my biggest "reward" is coming this May as my oldest daughter is going to give birth to our first GRAND CHILD! Everything else I have rewarded myself with doean't matter :) I did buy a new SUV and a hot tub.... One thing about quitting smoking is you have extra money AND extra time to spend it :) Having smoked 3+ packs a day for over 30 years, the only advice I can give anyone is LOOK AT ME. I never gave myself a snowballs chance in hell in quitting smoking, but I did, and I did it with realitive ease. You REALLY have to want to quit. Not kinda. Not sorta. But the REAL deep down desire that smoking sucks. It is KILLING you and those you LOVE will suffer because YOU are stupid. Once you wake up to the facts and face them head-on, once you quit making lame excuses, once you accept that you DO have control of your life... Then, and only then will you be able to quit smoking. Please, DO NOT let this nasty addiction win. DO NOT give up. DO NOT say you can't quit, because all you are doing is cheating yourself and your family. Smoking is full of lies. Yes, it is addictive, but will-power is addictive too. I get a HUGE kick out of watching my will-power win. My family loves the fact that I AM winning. If I can quit, you can too.....Trust me. Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 90 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,344 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $661.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
So hwere did you all go? Has everyone left? So sad! Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 91 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,370 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $668.85 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 14 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Taildragger so glad to hear from you !!! I was wondering if you were still out there !!! Cant wait to see you at the beach. Kizzer and I will be waiting for you !!!!CJ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,011 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $280 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
  • Quit Meter

$63,585.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6423 Hours: 15

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Kizzer I am still here !! Good to see you checking in !! I posted a follow up for the "Butt Grinders" a couple of weeks ago and I think only you and one other checked in. Hope we have not lost everyone. GREAT STATS !!!!! Cant wait to see you at the beach !!! CJ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/8/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,007 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $280 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$63,585.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6423 Hours: 15

Minutes: 13 Seconds: 26

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great stats and nice to see you still adding to them :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 301 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,027 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2257.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 39 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kizzer! WOW! You have almost reached the beach! How are you doing? Please share as we can all learn form one another's' experiences. Congratulations and don't forget to reward yourself! Keep Strong, Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: