Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

CHECKING ON THE NOVEMBER "BUTT GRINDERS"

18 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks, Kizzer. Sure seems like it's been years instead of days.
18 years ago 0 19 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm not sure if I belong to the group or not but, since I quit 11/30. I'm here. I don't understand the "beach" either. Can someone explain? I'm hanging in there. Functioning everyday a little easier. Still missing the habit but, feeling better physically. I read in the site almost daily to get my support. Thanks to everyone here for helping....some of your posts have been extremely well timed especially some of Ladys'. Hope everyone keeps up the good work. It's nice to know we are not alone. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/30/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 861 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
18 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Present. Save me a spot when you get there. I feel pretty good except I need to learn new coping skills while driving in heavy traffic. I am having trouble controlling my middle finger. Where is everyone else??? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/26/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 58 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,167 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $174 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
18 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
im here, dont post alot, but read all the time on this site. I realized a couple of days ago, at the end of the day, that i didnt have one craving that day. What an awesome feeling!!. I am still very carefull of my quit, i want to protect it at all times. It is nice though not smelling like cigs. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,270 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $315 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
18 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, Also checking in and smoke free. Make a point to log on once a week to get some inspiration. Thanks everyone. [IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/jacovors/Smilies/cheers.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/25/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,798 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $248 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
18 years ago 0 83 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I can't wait to get my toes in the sand! Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,792 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $499.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
[quote] I even get in the elevator now and I can tell when someone that smokes has been on there [/quote] And it stinks up the whole elevator doesn't it! I wish I knew how God aweful I smelled when I was smoking, because had I known, I would have quit a hell of a lot sooner. Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 68 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,760 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $499.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
I am feeling better than ever. Every day just seems to bring me more and more closer to the knowledge that I have indeed kicked this nasty habit right in the ass. :) I look at my stats everyday, and they just shock me. I really had no idea how much I was smoking until the stats slapped me across the face. All is well! I have NO desire, not even the smallest, to have a cigarette. In fact, being around smoke/smoker meakes me ill. I mean REALLY ill. I just about threw-up in a Target store Sunday because there were two people in front of me at the checkout that stunk like sewer gas because of the heavy cigarette smoke they were carrying on their clothes. Yep, life is really SWEET right now. I am so glad I made the decision to quit. My family is SO PROUD of me! I am 5 months away from being a first time Grandpa - A NON-smoking Grandpa at that! Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 67 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,725 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $492.45 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
[quote] I'm not sure if I belong to the group or not but, since I quit 11/30. I'm here. I don't understand the "beach" either. Can someone explain? [/quote] You sure do belong to this group! "The beach" is the milestone of 100 days of being smoke-free, and you are getting very close. Keep it up and continued success! Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,932 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $514.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
Way to go Shadow. Keep it up! You are getting close to the beach too! Kizzer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,903 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $514.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32

Reading this thread: