Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

Newbies in '06 "The Ash Kickers" Round Two

18 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey all you ASH KICKERS heck week is almost over and week 3 will be upon us soon Good Luck!! Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 288 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $37 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
18 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hang on tight Sheller we all have your back! Polly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $37 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
18 years ago 0 228 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
kk you get the blue ribbon for today.. i loved that!!.. Congrats to all of us who are making it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 356 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $71.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
18 years ago 0 228 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Stu, Thanks for the update. We will keep an eye on things for ya. Hope you are well.. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 345 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $71.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
18 years ago 0 481 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still smoke free? - yep Still motivated? - yep Ash Kicker? - yep Respect for you guys? - yep!! [img]http://www.lightintheblack.co.uk/forum/images/smiles/respect.gif[/img] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/4/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 103 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �9.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
18 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Over time, you will begin to realize that I am just a little odd :p I sure wish I could get this whole karate thing out of my head. I keep playing it out in my head that I am some sort of Ash Kickin superhero doning a karate outfit and I go around the world karate choppin and crusading for our cause. See, told ya I was weird. Stubow, I miss ya and send good mojo your way. Exroller, always love to see that little guy and your posts. Newslady, thanks for understanding (although I may have lost you with this post...lol) Jess, thanks for the ribbon! I hope I can continue to amuse you...I so often amuse myself. Tshot, it's good to see you're holding your own. Great idea to put all that money aside! What on earth is your secret?! Losing weight while doing the quit. :gasp: Well done to all the Ash Kickers. I am a very proud member of this group. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 89 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $27 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
Rock -n- Roll! Everyone is doing such a good job. I can see it now...headlines from all corners of the globe..."Ash Kickers Around the World Unite in an Unbelievable Feat - to Beat the Nicodemon" January 15, 2036. In an unbelievable testament to will power, inner strength, camaraderie, and just plain old fashion common sense, the self-proclaimed Ash Kickers have defied and beaten all the odds! Their story began back in January of 2006...a group of colorful individuals pledged to themselves and to one another to slay the dragon commonly refered to as Nicotine. I stand before you here and now, thirty years later to tell the world...They've done it! By golly, they did it! They have not only won so many personal battles, but they have also eliminated the Nicodemon! There have been literally zero citings of a smoker, no more filthy butts litering our streets. Flowers smell sweeter. Birds sing louder. People are happier! Can you believe it folks?! The Ash Kickers have not only kicked some ash, they have smothered it, smashed it, destroyed it, wiped it up, and flushed it down the drain. This is a proud day for all of us and we owe it all to you, the Ash Kickers of the world. Thank you. Ok, ok, that was a little odd...but whadya gonna do? I'm not gonna do it...not gonna smoke...you can't make me. :p [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 88 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $27 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2
Stu, don't you worry...we'll be here. Take everything in stride and kick some ash! Looking forward to having your regular daily posts back! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 86 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $27 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
18 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The Ash Kickers RULE! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 171 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
KK - I'm a journalist. I can definitely relate to your odd little outburst :) Joy - I'm originally from Louisiana! Central area (CenLa), Rapides Parish. Just saw your name on the list, thought I'd fling that little piece of info out there. Kudos to everyone for doing so well! I don't come here as often as some, but I do like hanging around and reading the posts when I get the occasional bit of downtime at work. As everyone says: "Keep up the good work!"

Reading this thread: