Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,555 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

Hi I´m new.

13 years ago 0 125 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Tweetros!  Welcome welcome!

I have never heard of Ritalin for depression.  I would be interested in hearing what you experience.

How are you doing today?

13 years ago 0 217 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Tweetros,

Welcome to the site and the first thing that you should know is that you are not alone.  Work the program it will be a really big help and post lots of questions. You have come to a great place, check in soon.

Strength 
13 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello tweetros27,

Welcome to our site and thank you for sharing a bit about your story with us. You have come to a really great place to receive knowledge, support and encouragement. We are a group of individuals that support each other. 

To get started with the Depression Program start by reading all of Session 1: Understanding Depression. This session will teach you the underlying causes of depression and explain how the rest of the program works.

After you’ve completed Session 1 you can read through any of the 17 other Sessions you choose. For example, after you’ve completed Session 1 you may decide to focus on Session 17: Grief and Loss, or maybe Session 14: Resolving Disputes. Since we’re all different, it only makes sense for each of us to decide what area of the program best applies to our unique situation – and we’re always here – 24 hours a day 7 days a week – so feel free to come back whenever you like!

Once you’ve read all of the pages in a Session, you’ll unlock that Session’s Tools and Worksheets, so you can do your homework. We encourage you to do your homework as our research shows that the more homework you do, the better you’ll feel. 

Keep in mind that you can take your time to work through the program, there is no need to rush through it. Ask lots of questions, read through the forums and post often!

Members, what tips for getting started with the program do you have for tweetros?

Samantha, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm new to this. I been in depression for 7 years. This year my doctor told me that I was in depression and need to be on meds for the rest of my life. I also deal with aniexty, astrma, alllegies, and back problems. I just started college last spring. This fall so far I'm doing somewhat good. Last week, I started a new med. The med that I'm on is Ritalin. I know that Ritalin is for ADD. But Ritalin is a trail drug for depression right now. I just wanted to talk to people that understand what depression is like.

Reading this thread: