Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

well, I did it!

15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Goofy,

Sounds like you accomplished a lot..........good for you! But make sure not to exhaust yourself............take some time out for YOU.

Enjoy the clean house!

Faryal, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are very welcome! Please keep us posted!
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks all for your encouragement.  I hope I can tackle this computer room next weekend or 5 or 6.  lol
15 years ago 0 3043 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
goofy,

Wow! Sounds like you got a lot accomplished this weekend! Good for you! You have done so much work on the house, but what about doing some work on yourself? What have you done this weekend to make yourself happy (besides looking at your wonderfully clean home!)?

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 910 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Goofy!

Wow congratulations! Two whole rooms! As for the floors I hear you! I love clean floors but hate cleaning them! Once again Kudos! Woohoo!
15 years ago 0 201 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i love vacuuming - it's the instant gratification. all those straight rows! OCD? i love pressure washing, too. i guess i'm just a cleaner in general because i feel so uncomfortable when things are dirty or undone. good job - you'll feel better for it but the depression remains? yep - it sure does. think it's time to boost my mgs..........maybe 2 walks a day instead of just 1. sure do need to reread a book or 2, feel like my brains are evaporating somehow.
15 years ago 0 1044 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I managed to get two areas of my house at least straight.  One area- the bathroom and dressing area in my bedroom is CLEAN!.  The kitchen, well, sort of, I cleaned out the cabinets, reorganized, picked up and put away and then cleaned.  I haven't got to the floor yet.  I also straightened half the laundry room and cleaned what I call my son's room, though he hasn't lived here in 3-4 years!  I guess I should say the guest bedroom.  Anyway, it is straightened up.  Can't bring myself to do the floors - hate vacuuming! Hate sweeping and mopping.  Oh and I fixed the garbage disposal that I didn't know was broke until I started cooking for dad!  I hated cooking too, but I feel obligated. And yes, I cleaned up the kitchen again, after I finished cooking!  I cleaned the other bathroom too and I have been doing laundry all day and I didn't take a nap today though I wanted to do that sooooo badly!  I made myself work right through it - ugh!  But I do feel I have accomplished something this weekend and I had a fun activity last night.  I just wished I didn't feel so, so depressed! 

Reading this thread: