Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,538 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

What makes you smile?

14 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This discussion makes me smile.
14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You progressing makes me happy. All of you. But especially you.

Davit
14 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I ran into a lady that I met in my new quilting class at the yardage store with her daughter.  We saw each other smiled and talked.  I have made a new friend and we look forward to seeing each other in class.  This makes me happy.

Red
14 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Believe it or not, two cats who cross my backyard and sit in the circular rose garden with the birdbath in the middle.  I smile because I have two dogs and a ferret buried there.  I had these two dogs at the same time (one died six months before the other) and they used to bark at the cats crossing at the back.  They never hurt them, but used to touch nose to nose, if the cat let them.  Usually it was the cat who would suddenly spit and rear and take off.  I try and think that the cats are visiting them.  Hint:  If the cats start using the garden as a bathroom, I sprinkle coffee grounds on the earth and they hate to lick that off their paws, so avoid it.
14 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What made me smile today was a beautiful little toddler dressed all in pink, busy as a bee shopping with her mom at
the pharmacy.
Gosh! did that ever bring back memories of when my son was little 
14 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Off to a great start Anerol!

Your post made me smile!

Members, add your smiles!

Ashley, Health Educator
14 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The day is not over yet, but I wanted to present what made me smile today.
My adorable cat. I can stare at him for hours and hours and my day will be fulfilled. The other thing I smiled about was I saw some guy on video playing different songs on his Ukulele. It was beautiful.
I also smiled from most of the comments I've received from everybody on this site.. and also from reading everyone's accomplishments. 

14 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members,

I know everyone has an idea of what they value and what makes us happy but sometimes with influences of others and society we get confused on what authentically makes us smile.  In our lives some of us strive towards material gains and distractions that we think make us happy when in fact it is the little things that truly nourish us. 

Ever wonder what really makes you happy?  Well, here is a fun challenge.  Today pay attention to when you smile.  Write down 10 things/times that made you smile.   Be aware and be honest.  Make a journal of this for yourself or report back here and share!

How can you make more time for smiling?

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: