Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,549 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57

What is you biggest fear?

14 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
The program is the first time i tried cognitive behaviour therapy and yes it is teaching yourself to think differently, i conquered my panic with meds only and am going to finally face this head on, it came back for a reson i think because i didnt deal with it effectively the first time. Here's to exposure therapy, thanks everyone.   Sadie
14 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
sadie,

If you've had this in control before than you can do this again! I am also grateful for this program and the support group it helps me a lot!

SIM

14 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My biggest fear is the fear itself, not of heights, elevators .shopping malls and i can go out easily and with no fear. The problem is the anxious thoughts that lead to physical sensations that have me grabbing my med bottle. i successfully had all of this under control for eight years and had gone off my meds, but due to some very stressful situations in my life in the past year the panic has come back. I do think i can get through this again and beat it and i really am grateful for this program and support group. One thing i should mention is i work for Mental Health lol.
14 years ago 0 124 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My biggest fear is facing my fear.

Because I'm afraid of what would happen...

SIM

14 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok guys I hope you reallize your fears are feeding your panic. My biggest fear is not fear itself in fact it's something I wouldn't tell any one. I don't like to tell myself even. 

Davit
14 years ago 0 14 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
my biggest fear is quite simply the fear of attacks and not being able to get over this....
14 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
MY BIGGEST FEAR IN NOT BE ABLE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY!

I want to be able to overcome these feelings and be able to wake up and know that it wil be ok!

14 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Discuss with us your biggest fear on your journey?

Reading this thread: