Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

i made it threw!!!!!!!!!

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gal, Good job! Your making some wonderful progress. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing this with us! Danielle _____________________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi everyone and thanks for your coments after years and tears of being tied down to this thing we call panic it has been nice to be able to get out of the house and doing somethings i haven't done in years!!! Tonight i took another step and went to town to the pet store my safe person(my husband) went to another store and I went in the pet store alone. I cant say i didnt have anxiety because i did but no major attack!!!!!! whew it was hard but not as hard as i thought i challanged my thoughts and it worked I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!! KEEP SMILING EVERYONE there is hope!!!!! Gal
17 years ago 0 13 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations,thats a big step and success.I'm glad you were lucky to be able to reunite with your old friend.I love these stories,it shows there is hope later on.
Thanks Angel!!!! It has been a great weekend for me!!! I dont get many great weekends or even ok ones. Being able to put my anxiety to the side and make it threw has been wonderful i never thought i would see this day!! It is a great feeling!!! Now i know it is possable!! Gal
17 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Gal, This is fantastic news!!! Thanks so much for sharing here with everyone - very motivational and inspiring for your fellow members! Take care, Casey _______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Gal I'm soooooooooo happy for you. You sure gave me the boost i needed! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story. It really inspires me to try harder and harder! way to go !!! :)
Hi everyone i know to some of you this may not be such a great thing but let me tell ya'll it was a great thing for me im soo excited i made it threw!!!! Let me tell you a little bit about what im talkin about. I had some really good friends we were friends for over 10 years. Well we had a huge falling out and they moved out of state shortly after our falling out. This couple is my daughters God parents. Well she had called my daughter and wanted to know if she came to visit would we all go to dinner i was not so sure about this first of all all the hurt pain confussion that went on with the falling out and second my panic and anxiety WOW what anxiety i got when SHE wanted to meet for dinner! i wanted to go then the more i thought the more anxiety i got going which in turn turned in to yep you guessed it a PANIC ATTACK ahhhhh what was i do do now???? well I DID IT i calmed myself down got ready and out the door my husband and i and the kids went. I MADE it threw dinner even stayed at the Diner alittle over 2 hours talking what a GREAT night i over came not only being mad from the past events but in the past i would never had "bit the bullet" and made myself go. What a great wonderful feeling to over come anxiety!!!! this is the first time in a long time i have felt really good about something i did!!!!!! thanks for listening i had to share this ya'll have a wonderful day WE CAN DO IT!!!!!! Gal ;)[color=Purple][/color]

Reading this thread: