Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,669 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

first full day of work tomorrow in over 6 months

15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minn,

Good for you! You have set a realistic goal, and I know you will be able to achieve it. Have you read the session on exposure therapy? I think you will find it very useful. Let us know how it goes!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey, i'm back to say hi, all is well, i'm trying to now master my bus fear still, i've been putting it off..my goal is by the end of the month to be going to work on the bus. I"m going to start by walking to the stop and standing there for a while, hopefully if soemthing is going to happen, it will happen before the bus comes..anyhoo...i have been catching it a bit here and there, but not to work so i've been putting myself under great pressure and its silly..hubby keeps saying to take the bus, take the bus, but that makes it worse for me..grr..ok..i'm off ..see you all later..tot siens genejockey.!!!
15 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aha! So Minni you are from SA. Lekker! I keep on loosing posts!!!!! Glad to see your mammogram went well. I didn't know that was what you were going for. Here I was talking about echo's... As a male of the species I have no idea of the stress or physical pain involved. Stupid me.

Congrats on having the courage though. Very well done. Medical issues. Yuck!! One thing is for sure I could never develop Munchhouzins (don't even know how you spell it!). Falling in love with medical treatment. No thanks.

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Minn,

I am glad you are well and that you have nothing to report about! Please keep us posted!
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sweet!  One of the times I can say it's great to hear nothing to report about.
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats great news . Another positive notch for you .
15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great success!   Good for you for staying positive and challenging those thoughts!

Josie, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, its been hectic around here, anyway I went to the hospital and had a mammogram and an ultrasound and im all clear, no worries.  My doctor really scared me and I plan to not go back to her and find a nw one.  Tho I really tried not to worry and be anxious, I kept calm and said over and over again, that I will be fine, whatever happens i'll get thru it and so forth.  So just to let you know everything is clear nothing to report about.
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hope all went well today, Minn!  Stop by and let us know
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Minn,

Good luck at the doctors today! Let us know how it went

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator

Reading this thread: