Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,518 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Exams stories- Write them here!

17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok guys, i finally managed to get through my midtemrs. all my exams are done for a little while. I had my toughest exam today but i stayed focused and got through it. I got out of there a bit depressed but then i told myself , it is out of my hands now and no point in worrying about it now lol So i decided to congratulate myself and tell myself good show for getting through all my exams in one piece! Plus after my exam i actually managed to go to the library to get some material i needed for a term papaer i will write! But now i decided to reward myself for all my hard work and take the rest of the day off to recuperate. Everything can wait till tomorrow. For the rest of today i am resting :) -Diva
Thank you Casey^^ thanks for the encouragement and the support :) It is greatly appreciated. -Diva
17 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva, Fantastic news! Thanks so much for letting us know how everything is going. Sounds like you have lots of successes to be celebrating! Congratulations on achieving these goals. Let these successes continue to guide you. Keep us posted on your progress, Casey _________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
Ok guys, this might be a long post or it might not, i am not sure. I am still in the rev down part of my day lol was a long one. First, this morning i woke up early to do some last minute reading over of my notes. I managed to stay clam through it and get ready for school and eat breakfast. Then i headed to my exam. When i got there i kept thinking: Oh! if this exam could just start it could be over with! But that was making me anxious so i decided to take that time to write in my diary (and fill out an anxious thought form lol). That helped me a lot. I wrote lots of positive stuff to myself in my diary. Like all the logical and good reasons i could get through my exam without a hitch and pass it too (but that passing my exam was not necessary for me to be a worthy peron.) So anyway did lots of self talk in my diary then got to my exam. I started by looking at the back of the exams to see what the long questions were and saw that i knew how to answer them. Since they are worth a lot that was a major releif. Then i looked over the whole exam to see its length and i figured i had plenty of time to do this. Then i buckled down and did the exam. Ended up taking every last second of exam time but i did it. And i think i did well too. So no panic attacks! I made sure to breathe well and focus on the exam and understanding the questions and it went just fine. Just like i had visualized. And since the exam time was shorter then a normal class it gave me time to eat and research a hoby of mine on the net till my next class. Because oh yes! my day was not over. After my exam i also had another class! I felt exhausted and nervous that i could not go home after the exam. But i ate and distracted myself and told myself that researching my hobby was a great reward and that made me feel better (thanks Isabella for the reward thing, it came in handy today :) Then i went to my second class and i managed to focus well and participate.Then i learned that the person i was doing the final project with had quit the class. So i am doing a two person project alone. But instead of panicking i went and talked to the teachers about the possibilies i had and i ended up changing subjects for something more fun and easier so i think as a whole it wont be so bad. I can do it, i have d

Reading this thread: