Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,771 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Cecilia_EH, MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78

Thanks to All of You

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks to you, Kelly, and to all the wonderful, supportive people here who have helped me through the rough spots... who have made me really think about the essence of my smoking problem and helped me dump it altogether!

I mean it completely when I say that, Champix or no, I would not have made it without being able to come in here everyday, all day,at the beginning of my quit and have all the members, the newbies and the oldies, speak to my anxieties about quitting - people who understand my addiction for all facets of the prism!!

If I started listing names of people who have touched my heart & who are always in the forefront of my mind, I'd get deep vein thrombosis from sitting here all day ! You know who you are...

Patrick ((((00))))

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 1/18/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 111
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 2,775
Amount Saved: $1,248.75
Life Gained:
Days: 20 Hrs: 16 Mins: 3 Seconds: 38

16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am so glad you are feeling better (((((hugs))))))

Sue

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/3/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 370
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 3,700
Amount Saved: $647.50
Life Gained:
Days: 36 Hrs: 3 Mins: 5 Seconds: 30

16 years ago 0 855 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 I feel the same way about the site thats why i still hang out here, i would have never made it without the support here , good job with the quit :)  Tresa5:08:54 PM

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 8/8/2002
Smoke-Free Days: 2099
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 50,376
Amount Saved: $8,815.80
Life Gained:
Days: 300 Hrs: 2 Mins: 37 Seconds: 56

16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Your Welcome,  And I also appreciate all here.  We are family,   We all understand the pain, frustration, joy, anxiety, excitement when we hit a milestone.   We are all on the same path, we can smooth out some of the bumps for each other, but we all have bumps to get over.  It is nice to have a hand to pull you up.  You know you can reach out and someone will grab you from falling in the pit.  the milestones, the Stats From Mr. Ed, the parades a trains....................

Cheers and big ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))) To All Here

Bonnie

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 2/10/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 87
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,479
Amount Saved: $295.80
Life Gained:
Days: 12 Hrs: 13 Mins: 0 Seconds: 5

16 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What you have given has come back to you in 3 fold.
You are just as much a part of our quit and anyone here.
It seems like we are a family and all contribute willingly and lovingly to support each other.

Thank you Kelly for your support as well.

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 4/29/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 8
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 160
Amount Saved: $12.00
Life Gained:
Days: 1 Hrs: 0 Mins: 34 Seconds: 53

16 years ago 0 1698 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

I for one am glad you all persevered and continue to do so .You have shown the type of character that it takes to make the grade and will be the insperation that is needed by the people that follow you .Well done.   
16 years ago 0 331 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kelly, Hi Moss and all other posters out there.  I want to copy your Thank you messages and am very appreciative as well.  Glad to hear that everyone is starting to have some good days in there and I believe that is what makes this easier as time goes on.  Remembering that smoking will not help or change the situation is important and you both are excellent living examples of that.  Congrats to both of you and take care,
Natalie

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 11/12/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 177
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 2,655
Amount Saved: $1,593.00
Life Gained:
Days: 12 Hrs: 8 Mins: 39 Seconds: 13

16 years ago 0 967 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How funny Moss that our money is the same.  I don't know about you, but my extra money has gone to my kids mostly.  A 15 year old daughter who plays Varsity Soccer and traveling in the summer...costs a lot, its just a little easier to afford this year.  I have never been really good at saving things...money is no different..I get it, I spend it...oh well, thats fun too!!

As always good vibes to all...((((hug)))

Kelly

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 12/6/2007
Smoke-Free Days: 153
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 4,590
Amount Saved: $573.75
Life Gained:
Days: 12 Hrs: 11 Mins: 51 Seconds: 1

16 years ago 0 1107 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Kelly,

You are really the one responsible for your own quit, so don't sell yourself short.

You have also contributed quite a bit to my own quit, and I'm sure others. You should be quite proud of yourself. 

In fact, yesterday you hit 5 months!!! Congratulations!!

I do agree that if this site wasn't here, that  I probably wouldn't have had much success at quitting. So I too will send out a thank you to all here.

[B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]10/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 192 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 7,680 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,209.60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
16 years ago 0 229 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kelly ..
You are just as wonderful and just as giving !  You have persevered and come out on top girl
We really are a special family here.. each of us contribute something every time we post.
We are all learning from one another in one way or an other and that is what makes this
'home away from home' SO great !

Love and ((((((((((hugs)))))))))) to everyone

Peace

[B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,260 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $567.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 2

Reading this thread: