Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

New here

17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Soul, You've come to the right place! Please feel free to roam the site at your own pace. If you look to the left of the screen under "PROGRAM TOOLS" you'll find our Depression Test. The purpose of these tests is to prepare you with information that you can present to your physician. When you're finished the test, you can either print your Final Report or email it directly to your doctor. This may better help assess the situation for you both. If you ever have any questions or concerns please click the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom of the page. We're open to any questions or concerns you may have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Josie ____________________________________ The Depression Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 183 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi unchained_soul -- I don't have a particularly bad past either, and I used to beat myself up for being depressed for apparently no reason. Strangely enough, that didn't help me to get any better :) Everything is relative, and when you deny or suppress your real feelings they can bubble away inside and start to seep out in negative and destructive behaviours, I've found. This site is helping me a lot -- I hope it helps you too. Good luck :)
17 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I'm new here...I don't know what to say cos unlike most people I don't have a story of a bad past or anythinglike that.. I found the site today..hope it helps

Reading this thread: