Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Humourous Motivational Anecdotes

12 years ago 0 2606 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Laughter can be a great way to get those quirky moments! Thanks for sharing these anecdotes with us!

Samantha, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I often marvel at my automobile parking skills.

Today I admired the extra space behind my car in the garage, after another skilled reverse manoever.

Then I found the door was sitting on top of the car hood spoiler, and reversed, since I hadn't backed up enough.

I think I might put some balloons in the garage to guide me in, to avoid any issues in the future.
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've had this ongoing problem with pigeons roosting on our neighbours window sills.  They're noisy, and unclean.

I decided I'd use a diverter with a strong light at the attic level,hoping the light would change every half an hour and disturb their sleep, driving them away.

I've been up one and a half hours earlier since the idea backfired.

The light woke me, it reflected down off the wall to my room on the second floor.

Time will tell if I'm up since I'm enthusiatic about life and wanted to just wake up early...or it's...Back to the drawing board

Reading this thread: