Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,520 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

New to the site

15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to the board, searching! 
Right there with you on the free part, but as that old saying goes:  the best things in life are free.

Cheers!
15 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you for your response. Im not exactly sure what i was having problems with i guess my main thing was wanting to chat. I was having an issue with setting up a public profile but i think i firgured it out now. This site is so amazing and helpful and FREE. It's hard to believe.
15 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Searching for Peace,   Welcome to our wonderful support community where you will find many members experiencing the same struggles as yourself and are always willing to offer a helping hand and an ear to listen.   Please do review the program and the resources available to you. Working through the sessions is challenging but very rewarding and you will discover a lot about yourself in the process.   There isn't a chat room on here per se...........posting on the boards and awaiting responses is how communication works on this site. There is however a button on the Forums page that allows you to install MSN so that you can chat live with others as needed. Give it a try and if you run into problems let us know.   Also what specifically are you having difficulty with when navigating through the community?   Good luck and post often,     Faryal, Health Educator
15 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi i have found this site very informative and helpful. I am currently in another program but it doesn't have as much information as this one. I was wondering if there was a chat room on here? And if so how do i access it? I seem to be having a little trouble navigating through the community.

Reading this thread: