Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,681 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

hello to all

17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HI HELEN i have suffered from panic and anxiety for almost 5 years i dont live alone but feel so alone when i have anxiety or an attack because it it so hard for people that dont have them to understand!! That is why i come here i cant talk and vent all i want to and someone out there understands my struggle! This support has been great for me and the program very helpful!! I hope it is also some help for you!!! always keep smiling GAL
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Helen157, Welcome to the Panic Center! We will gladly give you ideas and feedback on anything! Our IM may also be helpful to you as it connects you with other members of this program. Start working through our program, located on the left of your screen under program tools. Navigate through our forums as there is a lot of information you may find useful. Members, please join me in welcoming our newest addition! Danielle _____________________________ The Panic Center Support Team
17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, Ive suffered with anxiety and depression for about 25 years. The last 5 years have been the most difficult. I finally sought out help in 2003 and Im still struggling. But I am hopeful with professional help and support I can overcome this. I live alone and its difficult when you dont have someone to bounce ideas about or another's opinion as to how Im really doing day to day. Im hoping a board like this is a place where I can interact with others with the same struggle. thanks for listening helen

Reading this thread: