Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,681 Members

Please welcome our newest members: TNIKKA, SKARYLE KATE, BMARC ANTHONY, MNJD, kybrg

hey

17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey Brian i understand where you are coming from i am 32 and have been with the same man for 14 years. i know he is not going to be unfaithful but i always have that thought!!! what i always say to myself is if he is going to be unfaithful then i dont need him anyway then i start to think of the good times we have together and reinforce it to me that is the one i love and that loves me and will not be unfaithful!!! and you need to remember as hard as it may be your new friend is not your old friend or anything like your old friend so move on hun your young things will work out for you talk to her about your feeling it will always help talk not argue GAL
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Brian, Welcome to the Panic Center! I commend you for reaching out. Start reading through the forums and working through the program. (It's going to teach you how to get through these similar situations gradually.) Dealing with your anxiety has to start with you. You're not alone, we will all rally behind you throughout your journey, just start taking those first steps. I'd also like to take this time to refer you to our Depression Center in case you think this may also be helpful to you... http://www.depressioncenter.net/ If you have any questions or would like some feedback, we're always here so post away... Danielle __________________________________ The PC Support Team
17 years ago 0 8 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey, i'm Brian i'm 19 years old and my i've been suffering from anxiety and depression from a past relationship for about a year now. When i find myself in situations that are similar to the past relationship i immediatly react in fear, forunatly for me my new girlfriend also suffers from anxiety and understand me very well, but lately i've been putting alot of stress on out relaitonship with my issues. if there is anyone who'd be interested in helping me deal with jealousy and fear of being hurt or who has anything to offer me at all, i'm all ears. Brian

Reading this thread: