Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,531 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

depression and anxiety at workplace

10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I still think you have a concern about how you are seen to do your job, not whether you can do it but you see it as whether you can do it. This shows itself in you questioning why your boss is asking you something, not what he is asking. I always just did my job as good as I could with no other concern and always status came along. Always did I end up with more responsibility than I needed or wanted. But I'm different from you, I didn't want it. And I didn't need the money. I was satisfied with being known as very good at what I do. The money followed. And I never ever stayed where I was not appreciated. But then I could afford not too. Not so easy today.

Davit

10 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a problem of getting depressed at my workplace.Like I find difficult to response to my boss queries.I feel that my collueges at my workplace are making fun of me or talking about me.I find difficult to manage a normal life as work pressure tends to develop anxiety in me.
Due to this I have to leave my job because depression & anxiety was getting worse.
I am now quite normal as now I am doing a job of low profile where I can handle pressures with almost no difficulty.I am now leading a life with no panic attacks & depression
But now almost after 1 yr I again wanted to join job of high salary and profile.But then I fear of panic attacks  & disturbances.
Is there anyone who have faced similar difficulties?
If yes then how you have again manage yourself at workplace.
pls suggest

rohit131

Reading this thread: