Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

It works!

17 years ago 0 112 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was born in Poland and raised in Gdansk for 5 years myself! What a samll world! Keep up the positive attitude and good luck to you always.~ Maggie (Malgosia). ;p
17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOW Mily this is wonderful news KEEP IT UP i myself am stuck on doing the EXPOSURE WORK i cant seem to get started on it scares me to death but reading this and knowing it does help and has helped you makes me want to try a bit harder!! THANK YOU for your success story there is hope keep smiling Gal
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mily, This is fantastic news! Thank you for sharing with us and know that members can learn from your experiences. Reward yourself with some pampering, you deserve it! Keep Strong, Josie _______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 11 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
God bless people who created this fantastic site. When I started panic program my condition was poor. I had trouble with leaving my home even for short distance f.e. to libray or to shop. Sometimes it was too hard to do. Going anywhere by bus was also impossible without taking medication. I was doing my exposure work for more then a month. The effects are great. It works!!! I was doing better and better. Now I can go almost anywhere in my area. I am also able to go by bus to some places without medications and without feeling anxiety. Yesterday I was in the center of my city (Gdansk) walking there for few hours with my friend and feeleing great. I will now continue to do exposure work. I will also be happy to answer some question about it if someone have trouble in it. Sorry for my english ;) Milosz.

Reading this thread: