Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

Theme songs!

17 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I would like to add a song by Bob Marley. I can't remember the name but it goes a bit like this maybe one of you will know the title :) Rise up this morning, smile with the rising sun, three little birds is by my doorsteps, singing sweet songs of melody pure and true, saying: this is my message to you. Saying: don't worry, about a thing cause every little thing is gonna be all right... Anyway, if any of you know the title of this song please let me know lol I sing this song in my head all the time! I would like the title so i can buy the CD and actually listen to it. HAHA! Thanks -Diva
Thanks guys for sharing some great tunes with us and for keeping this thread going :) -Diva
17 years ago 0 165 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I love this idea so here are a few of my favourite tunes : 1)I'm still standing - Elton John 2)Strong enough - Cher 3)Let's get loud - Jennifer Lopez 4)Stir it up - Patti Labelle 5)We can get there - Mary griffin (Coyote ugly soundtrack)
17 years ago 0 9 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey!when i'm tending to freak out a bit on train journeys,etc i put my earphones in and listen to the song "destiny" by Zero 7.It's my 'calming' song and it also reminds me of when i went travelling to vietnam and cambodia a few years ago - the best time of my life and a time before i knew panic attacks or was dominated by anxiety every day. It reminds me that I can be strong and brave- hopefully that person is still within me somewhere.
I'd like to add: On the Sunny side of the Street by Louis Armstrong and Allegria from Cirque du Soleil. I am just gathering up theme songs lol I need to make a compilation hehehe. -Diva
Thanks Sassy for keeping the thread going :) Lots of great tunes in there :) -Diva
17 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Favorite 2: "Roll with the changes"-REO Speedwagon, "What you Need" Others: "I can see clearly now", "Right now"-Van Halen, "You'll be mine"-Gloria Estefan, "Blister in the sun"-Violent femmes, "Hanky Panky"-Madonna, "It takes two"-Rob Base, anything INXS & 50's&60's music. Basically anything that has a lighthearted, funny or party type melody that hasn't been overdone at weddings. When I listen to that, it reminds me not to take myself so seriously, & then I do much better.
Wow Lil_bit that is a great song :) -Diva
17 years ago 0 207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great song choice lil_bit! The last part is really good.
17 years ago 0 26 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I heard one of the songs I was talking about, and I couldn't believe that I couldn't remember that it was Rascal Flatts, because there one of my favorites! The song is called "Stand" and the lyrics go like this: You feel like a candle in a hurricane Just like a picture with a broken frame Alone and helpless Like you've lost your fight But you'll be alright Cause when push comes to shove You taste what you're made of You might bend, till you break Cause its all you can take On your knees you look up Decide you've had enough You get mad you get strong Wipe your hands shake it off Then you Stand, Then you stand Life's like a novel With the end ripped out The edge of a canyon With only one way down Take what you're given before its gone Start holding on, keep holding on Everytime you get up And get back in the race One more small piece of you Starts to fall into place

Reading this thread: