Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

Wow being hormonal just isn`t for me...

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Last night I had a panic attack. I am proud tho that I took good care of myself and managed to keep my fear level relatively low as my body went into full fight or flight response... I find I am getting better at that, it`s kind of like surfing the panic attack instead of drowning in it. It is still no fun but it is way less bad! Anyway, so today I take a good look at my symptom tracker and also at the notes I made about my hormaonal cycles. And all the panic Attacks I have had in the last three months that I thought were worthy of noting in my symptom tracker seem to be linked to very specific moments in my menstrual cycle. I find that annoying, disconcerting and well informative all at once. I find it annoying since I can`t avoid that particular monthly ctcle but I figure having that knowledge will help me deal with it better. Anyway, are any of you out there like me, stuck with not only anxietry and panic but also cyclical patterns to a part of your anxiety and panic? If so I would really love to hear your thoughts and feelings on this and to know how you guys deal with that :) Thanks! -Diva

Reading this thread: