Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

I've never admitted my fear.....and it's back

16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello there scaredagain . What an awful thing to happen to you , you poor thing . You are not going mad ok ? Thats what i feel like sometimes , i know im not but when im exremely anxious reliaty goes poof out the window . Like you my panic and anxiety has returned , but i truly believe that it went away once so it can go again . Just wish it would hurry up . Welcome here as well :) It does help .
16 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone I see so many of you being supportive to eachother so I'm going to admit my worst fear for the first time ever. It all began years ago when I watched a show about schizophrenia and a woman believed she was covered in bugs...and they were in her head etc... Well after watching that show I started to fear that happening to me..and I can feel the creepy crawlies etc. and then I start to panic like what if the feeling never stops???? For years this feeling went away but now I've relapsed and for the first time in years (over 10), I dreamt about bugs and the the thought came back.. Now I'm terrified that the thought will never go away... I have 2 kids and I'm in a high state of anxiety. I'm on medication and have been for a long time and it has kept it in check for a long time..but all of sudden... it's all coming back .. panic..fears... I feel overwhelmed by it all... AM I GOING CRAZY???? Thanks for listening.. and hopefully this too shall pass.

Reading this thread: