Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Hello everyone

17 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well I have just smoked my last cigarette. Now this is the fourth time I have tried to stop but never say never and this is the first time on this website so I hope it works.Going on holiday to Cuba in three weeks so its not going to be easy but I'm determined to do it this time.
17 years ago 0 135 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi there, I myself have just quit somking so I can't offer up any advice, I just wanted to wish you luck : )
17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on your decision to quit smoking. You won't regret this..it's the best thing you can do for yourself. Make sure you have distractions in place to help you through the tuff craves the first week. Read as many posts as you can, and post often. There is alot of great support in the SSC. Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 63 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,397 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $346.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
They say there is never a good time to quit and i believe them. good for you to take matters into your own hands. you've got some quits under your belt, so you know what to expect up to a point. what worked and what didn't. have you worked the workbook here yet? i find my meter is a motivator for me. congrats on your last cigarette. good riddance I say. buckle in. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 115 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $55 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi X Cuba big cigars huh! Who needs them? Not us!!! Phil [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 154 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,242 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �808.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
XS, Welcome and know that you can do this, we are right behind you! You have three weeks to prepare and reach a goal..no smoking in Cuba! Make this your reward and prepare yourself. We have many encouraging and informational threads, so take a look around and please ask lots of questions :) Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: