Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

New and nervous!

17 years ago 0 135 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, I am new aswell.. Can I add some people to my friend list or whatever that thing is?
17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello fellow quitters!! Nervous because I have never done any of this on-line stuff before, but excited that I will be having my last cigarette tomorrow! Nice to feel like I am a part of a group this time. My previous attempts I have felt very alone - amazing how much different a computer screen makes one feel! Looking forward to chatting to others who have the same goal
17 years ago 0 7 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi Nikki I just joined too and I really like what I see so far. Good luck and welcome to the club ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/8/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 23 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 43 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
17 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This group is great, i definitely wouldn't have made it thru the week if it wasn't for this group. I check in whenever i start craving really bad. You will feel so much better. Just keep posting and replying to others posts Sarah [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 161 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $28 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
17 years ago 0 95 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Nikki! I was skeptical about the "support group thing" but it has turned out to be quite an amazing experience. Lots of support and caring going on in here. This is the longest that I have ever quit so I think that is proof enough for me that support is critical. Above all, have fun and post often and let us get to know you and help in anyway that we can. I will be looking to you for support too! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 119 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi nikki and welcome, you will find lots of support here i smoked for over 30 years, and if i can do it you can do it believe in yourself and you will good luck lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 77 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,156 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �308 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 8 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
  • Quit Meter

$113,645.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6497 Hours: 21

Minutes: 40 Seconds: 24

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nicki! Don't be nervous. I had never done any online support before either. You soon get the hang of it. And its a great way to meet a lot of new people all going through the same thing as you. And one thing...you are NEVER alone here. Good luck to you tomorrow and keep posting, it really helps. The support is great. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nicki Dont be nervous we are all mates here!! If you want help it will be poured out by the bucketful! Phil(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 154 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,238 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �808.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 56
17 years ago 0 340 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Nicki I promise you your neerves will leave you very soon as you get to 'know' folks here - there are some fantastic people here. Welcome to the community and congratulations on your quit. All the very best Sharon Belfast [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 87 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 874 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �234.03 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nicki, This is the place to be, so come on in! You have received lots of warm welcomes and advice and there is more where that came from! Take today and prepare yourself with coping mechanisms and activities that will keep you occupied. Preparation is key to a successful quit! Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.

Reading this thread: