Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

Aloha Has Five Months!

16 years ago 0 2534 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keep doing it Aloha - you have the magic formula! Many Congratulations on 5 wonderful months smokefree! All the Best Penitent :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/18/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 1190 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 23,800 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �5,950.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 191 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
  • Quit Meter

$57,277.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1134 Hours: 12

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 18

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CONGRATULATIONS ALOHA!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 554 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,620 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �4,155.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 88 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
16 years ago 0 848 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Haven't been getting here much lately - but wanted to congratulate you on 5 months! Yea for you Aloha! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/29/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 144 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,728 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $587.52 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
  • Quit Meter

$119,665.55

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6408 Hours: 3

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you all - Lainey, Stef, Kita, Casey, BlueCloud, boxerfan, Sullydog, Sue, Sparky, Stickin', Tom, Tresa, Lamplighter, Rusty, Anna, N2K, Lolo, Lynne, Cherie, Kev, Penguin, Audrey, Bartman, Janna, Lady, and MK. These five months mean a lot to me, so I appreciate the acknowledgment from each of you. This site and all of you who are such a part of it in each of your individual ways have meant the difference between "trying" to quit and actually doing it. Learning from long time successful quitters like Lady, N2K, Lynne, Rusty, Stickin', Audrey, and Anna; your words, your examples, your support, and now your acknowledgment, have given me an internal model to emulate. So many of your posts, both recent and from long ago, have helped me understand this addiction, given me tips and tricks to fight it, the importance of, and ways, to reward myself, and how to revel in the joy of this process. Thank you for continuing to share your experiences and wisdom. And thanks for leaving behind hundreds of bumpable threads! My new hobby. Walking alongside those who quit close to when I did - Bartman, Tom, Lamplighter, Lainey, Kita, boxerfan, Lolo, Kev, mamakitty, Sue, and Sparky, we have shared the ups, downs, craves, urges, thoughts, tears, and laughter along the way. Because of that, you will all live in my heart for the rest of my life. I've learned something from each of you, through your successes as well as your failures. I want you to know that I will be there for each one of you, so just ask, okay? For those of you I am just getting to know - Stef, Janna, Sullydog, Cherie, Penguin, and Blue Cloud - thank you for the kind words of appreciation. Each of your journies is inspiring to me. Every day that you remain smoke free is encouraging to me and instrumental in the joy I find in this process. Same goes for you folks. If i can ever help in any way, please ask. Casey - Thanks to you and your mod buddies for keeping this place on the up and up and for the continual words of encouragment and knowledge. N2K and Audrey - I want to especially thank you two for the humor you bring to this site. As most of you know, I believe laughter is one of the main tools for remaining joyfully quit. I loved those oldies you posted the other day, N2K. Thanks again! And N2K and mk - mahalo o na 'olelo Hawai'i To all of you, mahalo nui loa, from the bottom of my heart. Now let's keep getting this done!!!! N.O.P.E.! -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 151 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,040 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,026.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 41 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hu'ihu'i! I tried to find the word "congratulations" in Hawaiian for you... but had to go with "cool!" So... hu'ihu'i alohakeia! 5 months is my next dream:) Thanks for the great wake to follow:) mk [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/14/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 90 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $22.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!!! 5 motnhs is Awesome!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 780 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2,730.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 70 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
16 years ago 0 155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Aloha, Congrats on five months! You are a blessing on this site! Janna [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]6/12/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 69 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,725 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $345.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
16 years ago 0 1160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great, something to be proud of. I want to be just like you! [color=blue]BLUE CLOUD[/color] and Aloha I think you are a good example for this site. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 47 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 940 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $188.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
16 years ago 0 74 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow! You're doing awesome, reward yourself handsomely. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/23/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 150 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,250 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,246.88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 43
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Aloha! Big star for your 5 months! Quite an accomplishment :) (I think I would have no problem with rewards living where you live!!) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/16/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 216 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,320 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $604.80 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35

Reading this thread: