Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

ROB47 at a YEAR!

17 years ago 0 292 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[size=4][color=green]Congratulations on one full year of being FREE! Wooohoooo![/size][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,446 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $144 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
congrats rob 1 year is awesome way to go lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 116 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,750 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �464 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
  • Quit Meter

$113,572.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6493 Hours: 20

Minutes: 11 Seconds: 58

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Rob47, hope you have a great day lined up. I agree and affirm everything that Lady has said...so I will just add my very best regards to you, Lilly. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 283 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,501 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1415 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 37 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
  • Quit Meter

$295,288.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5384 Hours: 6

Minutes: 38 Seconds: 19

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Rob47, Congratulations on your first smoke free year! We couldn't be happier for you and we hope you'll take the time to celebrate! Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Rob! ... and yet another Knight reaches one year! Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 370 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,106 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2775 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 60 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
17 years ago 0 506 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank You all...what a great bunch of quitters. I must admit, I knew this day would come. Maybe I'm not bouncing off the walls with the "right attitude", but once a person like myself says that's it....that's it. It has been tough....it really has. But just because something may be difficult doesn't mean people should be scared off by the premise of doing it. I think the premise of an easy quit sets people like myself up for failure....and it's true what they say about old dogs and new tricks...so for me, this was how it went and is still going. I'm still the same person, for good or ill. I just don't smoke anymore. I didn't hate myself as a smoker. Maybe that's it. Who knows. Take care everyone....keep up the quit, however you do it. ;) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/18/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 14,617 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 60 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[color=Purple][b][center][quote] Harmony and understanding Sympathy and trust abounding No more falsehoods or derisions Golden living dreams of visions Mystic crystal revalation And the mind's true liberation Aquarius! Aquarius! [/quote][/center][/b][/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,148 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2920 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 60 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ROB I know it is really early :eg:. TOO BAD ... But the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius was ringing in my ears and I could not get back to work until I posted this here thread. I am proud as punch of my accomplishment and I am so very very proud for you. The 18th of February has a whole new meaning for me. Your attitude and your firm commitment have been awesome to watch. You have been more help to me than you will ever know. Thanks for being around and thanks for the occasional push along. Thanks for being here right beside me on this ride. Cheers Phillip PS I hope you really celebrate and that you have some wonderful reward to confirm and bring you all the blessings and joy of a life newfound, Let FREEDOM RING! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 365 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,142 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2920 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 60 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well Rob. Looks like you are still following that River guy. I know he takes up a lot of spot light and has a lot of really thought provoking posts that come for deep within but you are awesome too. I've always appreciated the way you are straight up and real with your quit. I think a lot of people sugar coat it all or maybe they just have the ability to think it is good and that makes it happen for them. I am more like you. Quitting was Hell! Look at you now. One year of freedom. I remember standing on the top of a mountain that I looked at as the top of quit mountain the morning of my one year anniversary. I felt I had climbed the mountain and I had reached the top. A goal I never thought achieveable. I hope that is the feeling you have today as you celebrate your one year anniversary. Be proud of this accomplishment. I am sure it is one of the greatest things you have ever done and we are proud of you! Congratulations! You are one Awesome quitter in my book. How about putting the scissors away, just for today :p Have a great one, you deserve it! Lady [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 596 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 11,939 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2086 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 53 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 1110 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations a littel early :). Have a great day and be so proud of yourself. Don't forget a nice reward, you deserve it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/21/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 667 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 16,692 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $5002.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 90 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 21 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27

Reading this thread: