Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,671 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

Free has six months!

17 years ago 0 2838 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You and Lilly both!!! How wonderful! You must be very proud. I cannot wait until I can brag that I have that much time quit! Congratulations! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 64 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,238 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $512 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 29
17 years ago 0 577 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Free, from one May Company quitter to another, be proud of a good achievement. Best regards, Lilly :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,540 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �920 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 23 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
  • Quit Meter

$295,321.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5384 Hours: 21

Minutes: 1 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 3368 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
*jumps on Nascarfan* Hey Woman! Great to see you! Congrats on 6 months! Check you out! What have you been up to?! Fondly, Free [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 187 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,623 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $748 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
  • Quit Meter

$54,520.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5958 Hours: 5

Minutes: 10 Seconds: 16

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Hi Danielle! Thanks for starting my 6 month celebration thread! You are very thoughtful and always know just the right words to say to make people feel good. What a beautiful gift you've been given and have cultivated. BFS I truly appreciate your compliments. You are too kind. I pray for you and the issues you are wrestling with. And I hope that you see that many times our own thoughts can be deceiving. And those deceiving thoughts can keep us from growing. Truth can hurt. But truth said in love should not be ignored. Much love to you BFS. (((hugs))) Phillip! What a bumpy ride we started out with, eh? LOL! Amazing how quitting makes us go insane for a little while. Not to mention that it is so difficult to express ourselves with only words. I want to thank you for celebrating this milestone with me. I am so happy that things are progressing in a positive direction for you. It feel great, huh?! Lady you keep going. I see nothing but shining light for you. One foot in front of the other. Sometimes the journey is long, but in the end ... ALWAYS worth it. God bless you. Hi Lilly, my fellow quitter, always so positive and encouraging. Thank you. Thanks Rusty. Your kindness and wisdom (and your stats) always helped boost my confidence. Thanks for always being there with a kind word just when it was needed. Hey Sandra! Thanks for noticing. You old timers don't post as many posts. So when you do ... most notice. I do. It is nice to be noticed in return. Thanks for celebrating with me! Windy, I think you will be one of the ones that gets this quitting thing down. I think you will be one of the ones that evolves into being a non-smoker and doesn't look back. Can you see how green the grass is yet? Congrats on 60+ days woman! Hey Gonna! To be honest with you, I didn't even realize I had been quit 6 months. If it were not for an email from N2K, I wouldn't have even realized this thread was here. Being a non-smoker is so wonderful, it is beyond words. nmc - thank you. CobenFan - Thanks girl & right back at you! What's that old saying? It takes one to know one? You are the best and many of your posts helped me so much. Bless you! HealerWithin - My melatonin is still sitting on my nightstand! LOL!
  • Quit Meter

$54,520.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/catsa162.gif[/IMG] BUMP [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/Daniwiz/catsa162.gif[/IMG] so everyone can read their 'thank you' messages ((((hugs)))) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/12/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 187 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,621 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $748 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
  • Quit Meter

$54,520.80

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 261 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You truly rock girrrrlfriend, What's next - world domination? If anyone can - you can!! :) You inspire, I admire. Keep on rocking xx Alison :) Still Kickin' [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 180 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,406 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2250 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 25 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
  • Quit Meter

$90,868.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 8668 Hours: 15

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, Please join me in congratulating Free on 6 smoke free month! Free, We are so proud to see you celebrate this achievement and would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for lending a helping supportive hand to many along the way. We have had the great pleasure of watching your grow these past six months and we couldn't be prouder of you! Congratulations! Danielle _____________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on six months!!! That is awesome :)
17 years ago 0 5009 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Free, Congratulations! you are doing fine and I'll see you at 1 year i'm sure! all the best Mr Ed :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/13/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 272 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,179 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2040 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
17 years ago 0 1070 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YAY on six months! I am right there with you. Keep on keepin quit! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/15/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 184 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,688 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $828 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 13 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58

Reading this thread: