Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Smile....and don't shoot the messenger

Timbo637

2024-09-27 3:17 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

Site seems a little faster

Timbo637

2024-09-05 4:43 PM

Quit Smoking Community

logo

What are negative core beliefs?

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-17 7:35 PM

Depression Community

logo

Creating a stress plan

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-07-08 4:16 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.765 posts in 47.065 threads.

161,104 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PetiteMyth, Caroline16, Pisces83, BazzViol, TGee

skippin' 4

17 years ago 0 21 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Holygeez, Phil is right you sound a little nuts. Actually you sound like the type of person that would have fun with friends and be fun, so why not treat yourself to a night out with friends. Just stay off the cigs. 19 smoke free days is great. Be happy. Your body is readjusting to more oxygen in your system. Maybe your high on oxygen and hence the sleep disturbance. Stay free, BOD. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/17/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 206 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 925 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Holygeez, Sorry to hear you're sleep deprived, but you can see you're not alone. At least you're getting one good night a week. Remember, this too shall pass. Do you mind if I borrow your idea to change the clocks? Your curvy 5 looks way better than the 3 I keep seeing on mine. Seriously, thank you for posting this one, as I've put it in my quit file for when I need a really good belly laugh to cheer me up. You will always be our sweet country bumpkin! Look at all your stats and just hang in there until your body comes to terms with all the changes it's going through. Not so seriously, I belive Phil has addressed the nutters situation in an honest, direct but caring way. Now, for the rest of your problems, I can only offer a couple things for you to consider. Maybe your eye and brain troubles are fork related? I think your book would be an all time best seller and encourage you to write it quickly before you lose those precious extra hours of writing time. No, you are not insane yet, don't worry we will tell you when you are. For those who don't speak foreign languages, correct me if I'm wrong but I belive Moi = me. Your reference to exploding eyes, again, could be realted to said kitchen utensil. Your old dealer from college left a message asking you to please stop attempting to contact him. He's cleaned up his act and stated his fear of forks forced him to move out of NANNERVILLE. :p Looking forward to your next post no matter what time it is. Feel better soon, Pat Quitting or trying dying [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
  • Quit Meter

$123,897.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 986 Hours: 21

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 8

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
yeah, um...ok...i've decided to forget about regular time here and set my clock ahead an hour. at least when i wake up it won't be 4 AM...nope...it'll be 5. I can deal with 5, its such a better, nicer, prettier number than 4. 5 has curves. We all like curves. For every good night, I'm having a week of sleepless-ness-ness. Going as nuts as a sh*t house rat. Perhaps while I'm spending all this time with tiny pee hole eyes and marbles in my brain from lack of whatever happens to you when you don't sleep...and write my own, honest, in the moment quit smoking guide. No hindsight in this little book...nope, just documentation of a once sane woman (I think I was sane at one point, but I dunno anymore...do insane people know they are insane?)...on her way to NANNERVILLE. Population: MOI. I've gone from sweet country bumpkin tracy...to "oh my gawd, why are her eyes twitching like that, she's going to explode tracy" This better get better soon or I'm callin' up my old dealer from college. :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 383 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $171 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
17 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
;p ahhh haaaa! oh you guys crack me right up the middle! Its so nice to giggle ain't it? It burns calories too. *nutter* - like the word and am keeping it. tx phil! it compliments my *nanners* [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 396 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $171 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 420 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great idea! I've been waking up at 4:00 the past few mornings. Not a minute before, or a minute after. So, I think I'll skip it too, and move it up an hour and set my alarm an hour later. Great idea. I, too, am really tired of looking at 4:00 a.m. 4 is so much sharper looking than 5, although 5 does have a couple of hard edges, but not nearly as many as 4. I'm just going to pretend I'm in a different time zone. Hmmm... what time zone shall I join today? A person could poke their eye out with a 4, but not with a 5 (or a 3)! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 258 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 589 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Holygeez, I know what you're going through i went through exactly that. Have you tried taking an over the counter sleeping pill? how much coffee or tea do you drink? Did you know when you smoked that your body metabolized coffee twice as quickly as it does now? So its much more likely to keep you awake if you are drinking it. Just some suggestions...
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nutter! Love it Phil xx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 170 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,574 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �892.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30

Reading this thread: